**COMPLETED ** SNAIL-GReddy Z "No ABS" Drivers Challenge Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 564 comments
@llNovall she's ready

Screenshot_20210131-181623.png

Everyone, if you were not already on my friend’s list, I sent you an invitation. Please accept before tomorrow night if you can. It will make it easier to start a chat lobby. It’s not required that you join the chat but could make things easier on the first night.

So just got the car back from pre-race inspection and after a little tuning it has passed!
They said something about it burning too rich....I don't get it myself but whatever.

Also my spotters/spys just called me from the track and apparently Harry Rowley and Noob01 have been spotted getting some early morning practice in, so be warned.....apparently they were burning up the track!

#44 Fugu Z.jpg

Greddy Z practice room open
(For a while)
0475-4233-7336-0712-1988

Everyone, if you were not already on my friend’s list, I sent you an invitation. Please accept before tomorrow night if you can. It will make it easier to start a chat lobby. It’s not required that you join the chat but could make things easier on the first night.

Just accepted 👍 Waiting now.

Last edited:
Dammit still at my son’s practice...I probably should have tried to practice early in the week. I’ll make the race but will probably use qualifying as practice unfortunately.

Had to cut out last race. For whatever reason my gas pedal was stuck wide open unless I hit the brake pedal.

Had to get my backup peds out of the used wheel box.

Thanks for the race guys, as expected I was super tired and a liability for the first two and my apologies for any bizarre or erratic moves, hope I didnt catch anyone out with my lack of brainpower :lol::lol::cheers::cheers:

Wow, had a chance to peek in on the race replays to grab fast laps, and looked to be some great racing and some intense battles. @Roman_GT23 and @SAMHAIN85 you fellas seemed like you couldn't avoid racing each other if you tried. Very fun to watch.:cheers: And then the midnpack battles...insane. Looked like a ton of fun. Makes me wish I could get in on this if it wasn't for work.

I'll have scores, ballast, and next event grid order up in the next day or so. I'll leave the post race and pictures to @Rob Brown. ;)

Last edited:
Someone can have my spot. For various reasons I’m going to bow out of this one.

Learned some things, not the least of which is how to make my first livery :)

Someone can have my spot. For various reasons I’m going to bow out of this one.

Learned some things, not the least of which is how to make my first livery :)
Hi Ice,
If you interested, I can keep you on the reserve roster to race if/when you want, or I can remove you altogether. Let me know.

@Roman_GT23 and @Marcus Garvey
You both raced as Reserve Drivers for Event #1, therefore Ice Warden's open primary spot is available for one of you to accept first. First one to reply and accept will be given the primary status.

If neither of them decide to take it by this Friday, 5pm est, it will be offered to the remaining Reserves.

Scoring Event #1

Screenshot_20210202-015824_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20210202-015853_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20210202-012532_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210202-011925_Sheets.jpg

Congratulations to @Roman_GT23 on the tiebreaker Event #1 Overall Win. Fastest lap of the night was the deciding factor.

Next Event:
Event #2
Laguna Seca
Conditions: TBD
Monday, February 15th.

Event Details post will be out later this week.
Great Racing everyone.:cheers:

Last edited:
Hi Ice,
If you interested, I can keep you on the reserve roster to race if/when you want, or I can remove you altogether. Let me know.

@Roman_GT23 and @Marcus Garvey
You both raced as Reserve Drivers for Event #1, therefore Ice Warden's open primary spot is available for one of you to accept first. First one to reply and accept will be given the primary status.

If neither of them decide to take it by this Friday, 5pm est, it will be offered to the remaining Reserves.
I would like to get in for the next event

Latest Posts

Back