**COMPLETED ** SNAIL-GReddy Z "No ABS" Drivers Challenge Champion: Roman_GT23

  • Thread starter Thread starter llNovall
  • 564 comments
  • 60,832 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be there 👍
 
View attachment 987579
Confirmation Reminder Post
Points Event #1

at Autopolis International
on Monday,
February 1st, 2020
9pm est
​

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Sunday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

*Room will open at 8:30pm est for warmup/practice. All drivers are asked to please be in the room and greened up no later than 8:50pm est so Rob Brown can set the starting grid positions and verify driver weight regulations. The Qualifying Race begins at 9pm est.

*All drivers should please verify your weight regulations prior to race night which can be found HERE
(Starting position can be found here as well.)

*Points Event #1 details are available in the link below:
Points Event #1 Race Details and Lobby Settings

*Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Monday, February 1st. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Sunday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable


Primary Drivers Roster
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @IceWarden / Ice_Warden
@racingchamp30 / RacingChamp30
👍 @TEX36 / TEX-36
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
@Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@SydViscus / Sydviscus
👍 @DublDee / DUB-L-DEE
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
@Noob01_lmdead / Rauljimenez76
@The Afterman / Valkyria61
@AngryEater / AngryEater
@SAMHAIN85 / SAMHAIN85
👍 @RACECAR /GTP_RACECAR
@CourageRising /CreAtlveManlAc
@GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD

Reserve Drivers
(no specific order. Priority based on date/confirmed available for upcoming event)
(X) @llNovall /II-NOVA-II
@GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido

I confirm
 
I'm interested as a reserve. My schedule is often up in the air, but I may be able to help fill a grid if needed.

Marcus Garvey
Marcus__Garvey
#79
 
I'm interested as a reserve. My schedule is often up in the air, but I may be able to help fill a grid if needed.

Marcus Garvey
Marcus__Garvey
#79
Glad to have you onboard sir. I'll have you added to the roster shortly. Would you be available next Monday, Feb 1st if needed?
 
Glad to have you onboard sir. I'll have you added to the roster shortly. Would you be available next Monday, Feb 1st if needed?

Yes, I expect to be available February 1st if needed.

Thanks.
 
What do you guys think would be a good lap time to shoot for at Autopolis? I only did one short session of practice so far and the best i managed during it was a 2:04. That was a bit of an outlier though and I was averaging about 2:04.5 give or take a couple of tenths most laps. Wondering how much speed I'm leaving on the table.
 
What do you guys think would be a good lap time to shoot for at Autopolis? I only did one short session of practice so far and the best i managed during it was a 2:04. That was a bit of an outlier though and I was averaging about 2:04.5 give or take a couple of tenths most laps. Wondering how much speed I'm leaving on the table.
I ran a few laps into the same time range 2:04's. I'd venture to say the fastest guys will find mid to hi 2:03's, maybe a little more...not my best track.
 
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210123100713.jpg


Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210123100724.jpg


Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210124165251.jpg
 
GTPlanet ID: Xradkins
PSN ID:Xrad-11
Driver Number:11
Add me to the reserves please.
Welcome sir. Will you be available this Monday if needed?
 
Last edited:
I’ve got a “lawn mowing”.....I mean “practice”....lobby up for a bit.

0475-4231-7991-7733-1780
 
I’m about to start Race C in sport mode but if you still have it up I’ll join when it’s done.
 
There is PS server maintenance scheduled for both Sunday 31st and Monday morning 1st. This may limited to server maintenance but in case there’s a patch or software update, please plan accordingly (I’ll be the one to forget now). :irked:
 
Let a reserve driver get a go, I have been feeling tired.
 
Let a reserve driver get a go, I have been feeling tired.
Thanks for the reply. Hope you feel better for the next one.:cheers:
 
@Marcus Garvey
@Roman_GT23

We have 2 absences so far for Monday night. Both of your entries are now guaranteed for this event.

With the impending snowstorm here on the east coast, I'm planning on being off Monday night. Me and @Xradkins are up next pending @SAMHAIN85 and @Stryker13 status.
 
With the impending snowstorm here on the east coast, I'm planning on being off Monday night

I'm available Monday but if you're able to race I'll happily give up my spot to the series organizer
 
I'm available Monday but if you're able to race I'll happily give up my spot to the series organizer
Thanks sir. Possibility, but still not certain for me. Go ahead and take the spot if your available. :cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back