Horsepower Henchmen Team.jpg

grandpa team.jpg

bayou team  racenight.jpg

Lunatic team racenight.jpg

bringing rear team racenight.jpg

Last edited:
Snail Holiday Event - December 30, 2018

Snail Relay Race

Please read the rules carefully, ask questions if anything is not 100% clear. We will need your cooperation to make this work.

Team Format
  • 5 teams of 3 drivers (Total 15 drivers)
  • As per the December Drivers List, team mates may not be from the same division
  • Teams to choose car colors from Red, Blue, Yellow, Black & White. First come first serve, no other colors allowed
  • Teams to assign their number 1, 2, & 3 drivers
  • Teams to assign their designated Qualifier
Qualifying
  • One team member per qualifier as assigned by Race Control
  • Qualifying will be as per normal Snail qualifying rules

Race Format
  • All drivers enter the track
  • The host will set the grid for the number 1 drivers per team based on the qualifying results
  • Therefore at the start of the race the number 1 drivers per team will be in the front of the grid and only they take-off at the start of the race
  • All other drivers backup safely to the designated hand-over spot Park your car off the racing line and wait
  • Race will consist of 4 laps for every driver
  • On the final lap the number 2 drivers should position themselves on the track. Number 3 drivers stay off the racing line
  • The number 1 drivers should find their team mates, slow down and lightly tap them on the rear to set them off. Do not run full speed into your team mate. Damage will be set to light and you will damage your team mate
  • The number 1 drivers MUST NOT CROSS THE FINISH LINE. Pull over off the racing line, park your car and have a beer.
  • The sequence then repeats for the number 2 & 3 drivers
  • On the final lap the number 3 drivers should position themselves on the track.
  • The number 2 drivers should find their team mates, slow down and lightly tap them on the rear to set them off. Do not run full speed into your team mate. Damage will be set to light and you will damage your team mate
  • The number 2 drivers MUST NOT CROSS THE FINISH LINE. Pull over off the racing line, park your car and have a beer.
  • The number 3 drivers will complete the race and cross the Finish line to determine the winner. Only the number 3 drivers will cross the finish line, everyone else should be DNF
  • Drivers 1 & 2 wait for the counter to run out...don't move
  • Drivers 1 & 2 .....don't be that guy that didn't read this and crosses the finish line
Track & Car Details
Holiday combos.png

Last edited:
Gentlemen, state your interest to assist with organizing this event. I will start a convo so we can discuss the details

I just looked at the Calendar and League night #4 is December 23. So the Holiday event should be scheduled for December 30. Alternative is to take Friday December 28. To me it doesn't matter. i will be sitting in the sun and sipping my cocktails and appreciating the view on the beach.

@MajorBlixem will present the regulations soon.

Back