SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 837 comments
Up for auction is the prize from the GranStand Challenge VI!!

Introducing the GranStand.
The GranStand racing stand system is fully modular, allowing for customization beyond the efforts of many others on the market. This also allows for selection of a model that fits not only your needs, but your budget as well, and always allows for additional modules. Visit GranStand.com for more info.

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

Up for auction is the prize from the GranStand Challenge VI!!

Introducing the GranStand.
The GranStand racing stand system is fully modular, allowing for customization beyond the efforts of many others on the market. This also allows for selection of a model that fits not only your needs, but your budget as well, and always allows for additional modules. Visit GranStand.com for more info.

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

Let's get the show on the road!

I bid 50 $hells for the GrandStand

I bid 60 $hells for the GrandStand.
resistance.jpg

I bid 70 $hells for the Grandstand

121 $hells for the standgrand. Can you put bid me major? Honestly I'm just bidding to see what else we can get from you. Haha. Only reason I could want a second one is to set up a second rig and system to have people come play at my house. So if you actually need it man I won't outbid you in the end. I promise.
IMG_0890.JPG

It'd be faster to take it to him or for him to go pick it up, or something in between.

Probably be faster cheaper too.

Remember that t-shirt we sent to Nicktune.

Maybe Bill has some deal for international shipping?

meant to say cheaper up there.

Send it here and I'll meet him halfway or so? Or take it to him all the way. Wife already said "it would make a nice road trip." Think she wants to visit with Major's wife again.

Last edited:
Up for auction is the prize from the ButtKicker Challenge V!! Per the contest rules, the winner will get to choose between two different prizes! The prize choices are a ButtKicker Gamer2 or a ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

The ButtKicker Gamer2 and the ButtKicker Simulation Kit both feature all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifiers that cranks 90 watts. The Gamer2 can be mounted onto your sim racing rig or seat, while the Simulation Kit is ideally suited for applications where the Gamer2 can't be used due to mounting constraints. On either model, the convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2 or ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on.

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner! Since @JamCar0ne was the winner of the ButtKicker Challenge V, the winning bidder will required to send the winning amount of $hells to him after the auction has closed.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!! :dopey:

Last edited:
Up for auction is the prize from the ButtKicker Challenge V!! Per the contest rules, the winner will get to choose between two different prizes! The prize choices are a ButtKicker Gamer2 or a ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

The ButtKicker Gamer2 and the ButtKicker Simulation Kit both feature all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifiers that cranks 90 watts. The Gamer2 can be mounted onto your sim racing rig or seat, while the Simulation Kit is ideally suited for applications where the Gamer2 can't be used due to mounting constraints. On either model, the convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2 or ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on.
Since this auction is unique in that the winner can choose between two prizes, simply state that you are bidding on the "ButtKicker Challenge Prize".

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on (see above).

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner! Since @JamCar0ne was the winner of the ButtKicker Challenge V, the winning bidder will required to send the winning amount of $hells to him after the auction has closed.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!! :dopey:

I bid 50 $hells for the buttkicker

Back