*COMPLETED* MPGT4CC Season 2 Champion: MrDonovan

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 758 comments

Who's in for finishing out the current Michelin series season on GTSport?

• For finishing out Season on GTSport

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Close current season as it stands and ready up for next season on GT7

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DD0B77B8-977B-4C29-A162-8A4B7532927D.png

Courtesy Reminder for the remaining primary drivers to Confirm your race status for Friday by Thursday 5pm est.
@GTR4MROD , I have you marked down as attending. Let me know if this changes.

@MrDonovan
@Harry Rowley
@Stryker13
@Rotary_Pilot

Practice this past Saturday presented some great battles, and Friday is expected to be riddled with them across the field. Get those laps in, as there are many places that alot of time can be gained or lost...and as we know with this series those tenths add up.

Pre Race Drivers Briefing Post will be out Friday with our final grid set. See everyone then.

Courtesy Reminder for the remaining primary drivers to Confirm your race status for Friday by Thursday 5pm est.

@MrDonovan
@Harry Rowley
@Stryker13
@Rotary_Pilot

Practice this past Saturday presented some great battles, and Friday is expected to be riddled with them across the field. Get those laps in, as there are many places that alot of time can be gained or lost...and as we know with this series those tenths add up.

Pre Race Drivers Briefing Post will be out Friday with our final grid set. See everyone then.
Didn’t I confirm for the season?! 🤔

Confirming for remainder of season….

Where were the team with lap times?

Cheers,
Harry 🍻

Didn’t I confirm for the season?! 🤔

Confirming for remainder of season….

Where were the team with lap times?

Cheers,
Harry 🍻
10/4 sir. I'll mark you attending unless I hear otherwise for this and the Porsche series.

Fastest laps are dipping into the mid 2:02's with avg pace well into the 2:03's to low 2:04's.
See ya Friday, and good luck.

@MrDonovan
@Harry Rowley
@Stryker13
@Rotary_Pilot

Confirming for this week :cheers:

I'm at a 51/49 I'll be there, should know for sure tomorrow.
Sounds good, and thanks for the reply. @MikeGrove , remain on standby. If DrPig is not able to attend, you are on deck for the spot. If he is able to make it, all primaries will be reported attending at which point you would be on last minute standby if anyone drops out. I'll keep you posted.

MPCC Spotter guide S2 Event 6.png

Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
GT4 Cup Challenge
Event #6
Pre-Race Driver Briefing
Friday, December 17th, 2021

at 9pm est
Event #6 at Lago Maggiore GP. This track always presents us with epic battles and edge of the seat racing. From the tight and technical first and last sectors, to the odd banked corner at the bottom of the hills, and finally the S's. So many places to gain or lose time and positions.
This track seems to equalize all types of cars within this series despite different strengths. This should present some great racing with alot of back and forth overtakes.
As always mentioned, consistency and minimal mistakes take the the podium places. Be patient and aware of traffic and your braking points...especially at Turn 1 in the opening laps, anddlets have a good clean event.

A few quick reminders to all drivers attending:
*Please be patient in high traffic, especially in the opening laps.
**Respect the space of the drivers around you, and make every effort to race as clean as possible.
***Race hard, Race consistent, and race fair.

Let's continue to showcase the clean and competitive racing that Snail has always been known for.

Track Boundaries:
Keep 2 wheels within the white line where curbing is not present, or on the curbs where they are present.
Exception for this track:
Turn 11, exit of the S's where there is a blacktop run off then the curb. Drivers may go wide here, but must keep 2 wheels on the curbed exit. (Going extra wide here rarely benefits a driver, but to avoid question, we are excusing this spot only)

Screenshot_20211217-094327_Samsung Internet.jpg

Drivers are also asked to please review or refresh themselves with the series Caution Process noted below:
Tab 4.2 Caution Process. (In 1st Post of thread)
Any questions, please ask.

For Reference:
Confirmation Reminder Post, Event #6

Roster Report for Event#6
Phlano has unfortunately retired from the series. The open grid spot has been solicited to the highest participating Reserves and has been accepted by @fruitloop31 to join @llNovall on the HPS Racing team for the remainder of the season.

Attendance is awesome for tonight's event with all 16 Primary Drivers confirmed to attend and 3 Reserves confirmed available and on standby of needed.:cheers:

Our grid for tonight is shown below:
Drivers Roster
@llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc
@stelephant / stelephant
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
@IceWarden / Ice_Warden
@Fudman420 / Fudman420
@Moby45 / Moby45
@GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
@MrDonovan / MrDonovan
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13
@socalnatv / Sand_68
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31
Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@MikeGrove (1)(1st Reserve)
@Yugofan / Yugofan (3)
@Beeg Brady / Brady_Imawesome (1)
@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23 (1)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok(1)
@Deal24 / fullerbunch (2nd R)
@scarecrow937/ Scarecrow937 (3rd R)

All Drivers that have confirmed to race and are tagged are considered primary drivers for this event and are expected on the grid. If anyone thinks they may be tentative or must cancel, please let me know by 8pm est Friday (Race Day). Any cancelled entries after this time will result in possible forfeiture of primary status or forfeiture of Reserve priority for future events.
@Reserve Drivers: please remian on standby. @MikeGrove , you will be first up if anyone needs to drop out last minute. Then Deal, and then Scarecrow937.

Please verify your driver specific BOP Regulations before entering the room:
Driver List and BoP Regulations Chart

It is the responsibility of ALL Drivers to verify your BoP regulations prior to entering the race room or at the latest, 5 minutes prior to the Start of Qualifying. The BoP Tracking Sheet will be displayed here and in other reminder posts leading up to each event. I will not be verifying BoP regulations prior to the start of Qualifying. Rather, the Race Director will screenshot the in game Driver Performance Regulations screen just prior to the start of Qualifying to be referenced during scoring.
Any Driver whose BoP is not correct for the event will recieve a 10 point penalty against points scored for that event.
Please verify your BoP regulations before every race night.

The Race Rooms and Party Chats will be open for entries and warm up around 8:50pm est. Please be in the room no later than 9:10pm est to have your entry verified.
15 minute Open Qualifying to start at 9:15pm est.

Good luck to everyone, and see you all on the grid for the green flag.​

Last edited:
Happy to be here as third reserve! Regrettably, I haven't gotten any more testing laps in. At last check, still a bit slow and sloppy, running mid 2.04s, but got fast lap and optimal down to 2.03.5 (which if I heard correctly is around pace). IF I make final grid, and IF my BoP seems off suddenly (as a slower driver, I'm guessing my hp is high and weight low) I'm happy to drop power and/or add weight as needed. I tend to find speed out of nowhere on subsequent practice sessions, despite no major changes. Polish of the lines I guess...

I will get final livery updated and submitted this evening just in case.

Edit: Thanks for the Lexus tune, Nova. Only the second time I have driven a car with a tune in GTSport. Totally different car!!

Last edited:
@llNovall I will be joining this eve but probably at the end of qualifying or even before the flag drops at :30 past the hour. I’m okay with it if you are. I’m driving separately so that I can be back in time.

@llNovall I will be joining this eve but probably at the end of qualifying or even before the flag drops at :30 past the hour. I’m okay with it if you are. I’m driving separately so that I can be back in time.
Sounds good. I'll try to stall qualifying by about 5 minutes or so to give you a Alitalia extra. See ya tonight.

Please, no need to stall. I'm OKay with starting at back if I don't get a qually lap. Just glad to be able to join.

Will be there - hopefully by qualifying. Trying to get the boy down before I jump on so he doesn’t come out and distract me.

Back