S2 Porsche GT3 Cup Spotter SVG file main primary roster-2.png

Snail Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge
Season Event #5

at Lago Maggiore GP
Friday, November 20th, 2020
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post:
Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the confirmation/absentee policy.

Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

1st/Main Porsche Cup Challenge Post-All.necessary info is here

Ballast Tracking Sheets and Drivers Roster

See Tab 1.3 for Race Night Schedule and Qualifying procedure

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their attendance first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occur.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, November 20th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
*Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our next race at:

Lago Maggiore GP, Event #5 Race Event Details Link
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice lobbies.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers List (16)
👍 @Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
👍 @nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
👍 @TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
(?) @Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Gold)
👍 @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
(X) @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
(X) @Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Gold)
(X) @RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
👍 @Yugofan / Yugofan (Gold)
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
👍 @MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)
👍 @Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)

Reserve Drivers
(no specific priority order until confirmed available)
👍 @CANOWORMS1 / CANOWORMS1 (Gold)
(X) @DesertPenguin (Gold)
(X) @SAMHAIN85 / SAMHAIN85 (Platinum)
(X) @GCimprezaFTW /GCimprezaFTW (Gold)
(X) @Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
(X) @BB25 /SicKemBOI24 (Gold)
👍 @aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Herimopp89 / Herimopp89 (Platinum)
(X) @Fudman420 / Fudman420 (Gold)
👍 @Drummer79 / Drummmer1979 (Gold)
👍 @VetteVillain /VetteVillain (Gold)

***2 Absences have been reported resulting in the need for at least 2 Reserves for this event. First Reserves to confirm available guarantees their spots.***
(Let's keep our run of near full to full grids going. ;))

**All Drivers, please verify your Car weight HERE

See many of you on track for some practice sessions, and the rest of you on the 20th

Btw, I plan to have a few night owl practices this after work this week and next week around midnight est.

Last edited:
Confirming for the 20th. Spotters guide is correct with me at platinum but driver list still shows me as gold. Does that mean i can run the old hybrid glitch, RS front and RH rear?
Thanks sir, and no way..lol. Actually, if you could, please share that Platinum version of your livery so I can get an updated teams photo. ;) You are officially in the club and ain't going back..lol. Glad to have you back. See you on the 20th.:cheers:

Count me out for this race.

It seems my schedule should be clear for Monza though. See you then.

Nova, I will be sending you KMS updated team liveries soon. Brumos is coming back for both of the cars this time.

Count me out for this race.

It seems my schedule should be clear for Monza though. See you then.

Nova, I will be sending you KMS updated team liveries soon. Brumos is coming back for both of the cars this time.
Thanks for the notice, and I'll get you noted for Monza. And, I'll get those liveries updated into the profile page and spotters guide once recieved. Gonna miss ya this Friday.

I would like to fill a spot on your grid on Nov 20th. I have never tuned a car outside of brake balance and am not a livery editor, but am interested in seeing what this is all about.
Been a busy day and weekend. I'll have a pm sent your way with a livery, the tuning link, and some pointers to help you along for your first event. Some intense racing. Should have a pm sent sometime tomorrow or Monday. Glad to have for this Friday.:cheers:

To all Drivers,
Its looking like we have 2, possibly up to 4 absences for this Friday, with very few Reserves available or interested in racing.
@CANOWORMS1 has joined the Reserve roster so far, and will be racing his first event this Friday, however I have been trying to recruit more active drivers to our Reserve roster to ensure consistent coverage when we have primary driver absences which is inevitable and understandable. We have a very committed and consistent primary driver group, but I'd like that to extend into the Reserve roster with at least 2-3 more eager drivers to guarantee our full grids.

I'd like ask everyone tagged to take a peek at their friends list and invite anyone you think might be interested to practice rooms with a link to our 1st post to view details. Thanks in advance for any help that can afforded.

@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@nmcp1 /nmcp1 (Platinum)
@TEX36 /TEX36 (Gold)
@Phlano099 /Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (Gold)
@Moby45 /Moby45 (Platinum)
@Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc (Platinum)
@RadStewart / heated_seats (Gold)
@GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD (Gold)
@Yugofan / Yugofan (Gold)
@GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido (Gold)
@MrDonovan / MrDonovan (Gold)
@MikeGrove /PX7-Grove (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley (Gold)

Last edited:
Has anyone been experiencing network issues since the update? I’m being logged off GTS network continuously.

anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?!
I was on earlier today and lost connection then got ut back right away, and seemed like a guy trying to enter was having issues. Try clearing cache?

Yugo and I just ran for a short while. I lost the room two times with network issues. He then hosted, and we were okay when not actually racing. We’ll see if it continues.

thanks for the practice Yugo!

I tried to race a little today, practice before racing was fine, race starts, the room crashes after just a couple minutes, three different lobbies, hosted by three different people.

Seems others are experiencing the same thing.

@llNovall

Seems it is happening quite a lot, saw this in the GTS Bug Reporting thread:

Hi,
I can confirm this bug, since yesterday, we can go in lobbies, but we are ALL disconnected after the race launch.
56/57 seconds after the race launch, because we are disconnected, some found a new way to race lol.

Could be a problem for this Friday...

Saw this thread, seems to be a global occurrence...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/problems-with-sever.396773/

Last edited:
@llNovall

Seems it is happening quite a lot, saw this in the GTS Bug Reporting thread:

Hi,
I can confirm this bug, since yesterday, we can go in lobbies, but we are ALL disconnected after the race launch.
56/57 seconds after the race launch, because we are disconnected, some found a new way to race lol.

Could be a problem for this Friday...

Saw this thread, seems to be a global occurrence...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/problems-with-sever.396773/
Thanks Phlano099, saw this as well and have had similar experiences the last 2 days. Hoping they get it resolved before Friday. Guess we just have to wait and see. It appears PD is awareness the issue, so that is a plus. Thanks for the heads up.:cheers:
Server Instability.png

Last edited:
Thanks Phlano099, saw this as well and have had similar experiences the last 2 days. Hoping they get it resolved before Friday. Guess we just have to wait and see. It appears PD is awareness the issue, so that is a plus. Thanks for the heads up.:cheers:
View attachment 972517
Some drivers are reporting things look to be stabilized on the network. I'll be on tonight after work around midnight for anyone still on for some practice. Let me know how things are looking on the network if anyone opens and runs a session. Keeping fingers crossed.

Also, to build up the mood for this Friday, here is Race 1 of 2 from Sebring this past weekend. Some great racing for 5th, 6th, 7th around the 36 min remaining mark. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Some drivers are reporting things look to be stabilized on the network. I'll be on tonight after work around midnight for anyone still on for some practice. Let me know how things are looking on the network if anyone opens and runs a session. Keeping fingers crossed.

Also, to build up the mood for this Friday, here is Race 1 of 2 from Sebring this past weekend. Some great racing for 5th, 6th, 7th around the 36 min remaining mark. Enjoy.

We really NEEEEED these cars in GTSport. Lol That or in GT7.

Looks like there needs to be an IR filed on the last lap of the race. LOL

I <3 IMSA.

Back