SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (using new 992 GT3), "PS5 Users Preferred", Monthly Series on Fridays, 9pm est - Join Us!!Open 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 702 comments
That was a tough race!
Was able to put down consistent low 1.23s the whole week however come race day I stiffen up too much and make too many mistakes!

Had some great battles though! With Harry in the first race and Niagra in the second :)

Looking forward to panroma!

Last edited:
That was a tough race!
Was able to put down consistent low 1.23s the whole week however come race day I stiffen up too much and make too many mistakes!

Had some great battles though! With Harry in the first race and Niagra in the second :)

That was good fun chasing you in the 2nd race. Took many laps and full concentration to reel you in close.

Great stuff…

That was a tough race!

Wow, took the words right out of my mouth…..did fine in practice races but race night was a totally different story.
I apologize to anyone who was affected by my terrible performance and driving!!!

Yard sale at the Corkscrew.
IMG_4685.jpeg
IMG_4684.jpeg

That incident at the corkscrew is a good example of why everyone should be aware of the caution calling process.

I would have bet the farm that there would have been a caution in each race, and I would have expected it to happen early.

That incident at the corkscrew is a good example of why everyone should be aware of the caution calling process.

I would have bet the farm that there would have been a caution in each race, and I would have expected it to happen early.
Someone had called for caution. I wanted to be the second as I was the one who was sideways (lol). However I had joined the voice chat on my phone and didn’t want to fumble to take the phone out and unmute mid race. I was worried that I’d worsen my condition, but looking back I should’ve done it

Someone had called for caution. I wanted to be the second as I was the one who was sideways (lol). However I had joined the voice chat on my phone and didn’t want to fumble to take the phone out and unmute mid race. I was worried that I’d worsen my condition, but looking back I should’ve done it
I did see caution typed in the chat, and then I heard someone who must have had their mic on by mistake say something like “there’s no caution”. Another good example of why everyone should be sure that their mic is off.

It was confusing to me at the moment but I kept on racing. Don’t stop until you hear NOVA say yellow or caution.

IMG_7582.jpeg
IMG_7581.jpeg

My teammate and I on a Sunday drive in sunny California!

@socalnatv I agree big time… I actually slowed up because I thought I heard someone say caution… but your explanation makes it make sense… because I heard a faint caution over the mic.

Last edited:
Here are some photos from last round.
View attachment 1328480
View attachment 1328481
View attachment 1328483
View attachment 1328486
View attachment 1328487
@Kgffy As a fellow mountain biker I may be biased but this is my overall favorite livery. It looks amazing, great looking design Nova.
View attachment 1328488
Great job on the pictures and offering the efforts. Looking forward to Bathurst.
Heads to those yet to confirm, we are currently at 13 confirmed for Event number 4 on March 8th. Be sure to get your entry confirmed to ensure your grid spot. Scoring, post race report, and broadcasts to be out soon.

Great job on the pictures and offering the efforts. Looking forward to Bathurst.
Heads to those yet to confirm, we are currently at 13 confirmed for Event number 4 on March 8th. Be sure to get your entry confirmed to ensure your grid spot. Scoring, post race report, and broadcasts to be out soon.
Confirming for round 4 please

Conditions are set for Mount Panorama and noted here and in the first post. I promise scores and everything from last event will be out this week. Real life busy.

Mount Panorama
Sunset, SO7 Humid and
Pleasant with Few Clouds
15 lap races.
Approx times: 2:08??

Fastest lap I’ve seen 2:03.777…Sand

Mine is a 2:03.882

Raul 2:03.816

Screenshot_20240218_192617_Samsung Internet.jpg

(in order of Championship Final Season Standings after Event #3)
Award Recognition
Checkered Flag = Single Race Wins
Track Map Outline = Overall Event Wins

Post Race Report and Scoring
Event #3 at Laguna Seca

Laguna Seca saw some great battles across both races. Some elbows were out, but overall the racing was intense and in the rules.
Race 1 was a damage control race for me. I was swamped in the opening lap and fell a few places from my qualifying position, but after recovering, I was able to regain and take back the positions lost and gained one for a 6th place finish. LI attempted to close the distance on @Bologna_Duc for 5th place, but every bit I gained, he was able to take back. Outside of the attempt to gain on him, overall, the race was uneventful for me once the field spread out.
Race 2 was a trial of patience and accepting a good position. I worked my way up into 4th place over the course of Race 2 with my teammate, Raul in the 3rd place. I had the pace to catch up and even challenge for the final podium spot, but with attackers from behind, I decided to hold ground for the team effort and maintained a defensive stance to keep both of us in the top positions. The strategy held strong allowing us to finish 3 and 4 for Race 2.
Overall, I was happy with the end result being tied in points with Raul for a 5th place overall finish, edged out by the tie-breaking higher finish postion of Raul.
Those were my races with many more battles and details left to be explained. Race broadcasts will be available for viewing, but you can view the actual replays through the search tag: snailgt3cup. Feel free to elaborate on any battle/exchanges you may have shared in Event #3

Very minimal to non-existant lag/jittering was present across the field....great night for racing

Now for Scoring:
Congratulations to @Kgffy on the Overall Win on the night. With 2nd and 7th place finishes across the event night, again, this is a testament that just outright winning is not the only possible way to earn an overall win on the night, but that consistency is what can afford anyone the possiblity...Well Done :cheers:

Also, Congratulations to our Top 3 Overall:
1st: @Kgffy
2nd: @socalnatv / Sand_68
3rd: @Worst_Driver / GTP_Worstdriver

Awards:
@Kgffy , please apply a "white" track map decal of Laguna Seca to your driver side quarter window in recognition of your overall Event #3 win.
@socalnatv and @Worst_Driver , please apply the checkered flag decal linked below in recognition of each of you winning a race in Event #3.>>>> Awards Link for Details and Decals
Series main Spotters Guide and Driver Profile page has been updated in order of driver standings with award tags and overall podium placemnet acknowledgements.>>>Driver Profile Page and Spotter's Guide
Screenshot_20240218_192211_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_192304_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_192325_Sheets.jpg

Below is the PP Regulation changes after Event #3. Drivers with changes noted, please adjust and tune accordingly.
Race Lobby PP Max Regulation for Event #4 remains set to 741.00 PP
(Please be sure to set Max PP correctly, as noted above, for practice lobbies to allow those drivers with concessions to enter)

Next Event (#4) Driver Regulations is noted in the far right column.
Screenshot_20240218_192241_Sheets.jpg

Race 1 and 2 Replay Broadcasts to be linked

Next Event:
Date: March 8th, 2024 at 9pm est
Track: Mount Panorama
Conditions: Sunset, S07, Humid and Pleasent with a Few Clouds
Laps: 15 laps per race
Target Lap Times: mid to hi 2:03's
(See Section 1, Tab 1.3 for Lobby Settings)
Additional details in the next post

Great racing everyone. Looking forward to our next event. We already have 14 drivers confirmed for Event #4. Be sure to confirm your attendance to secure reserve priority for our next event. See you guys for some practice over the coming weeks.
1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
18. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
19. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)
20. theharieffect / @theharieffect (??)
21. DUB-L-DEE / @DublDee (#44)
22. L-L-B_1993 / @Louis3986 (#777)
23. F1vargas / @f1vargas (#27)

PS4 Reserve Driver Roster/2nd Series Roster
(PS5 Confirmed Reserves will overflow to 2nd Series Lobby when available) available)
(no priority order)

1.) fruitloop31 / @fruitloop31 (#77)
2.) Xrad-11 / @Xradkins (#11)
3.) FREEREVN / @FREEREVN (#7)
4.) Yugofan / @Yugofan (#66)
5.) AxxE_93 / @Azkaz (#93)
6.) pudnick / @Pudnick (#96)

Last edited:
Event #4 Race Details
March 8th, 2024, 9pm est
Mount Panorama

Sunset,
SO7, Humid and Pleasant
with a Few Clouds
15 laps/Race

Below are the details for Event #4 at Mount Panorama on Friday, March 8th, 2024.
Drivers are encouraged and reminded to confirm their attendance status as soon as possible to secure their spot on the grid for race night or Reserve Priority. Be reminded, this series runs on a "first to confirm" priority. First 16 drivers to confirm are guaranteed a grid spot. All additional drivers that confirm thereafter will be marked as Reserve drivers with priority based on order confirmed. Be sure to confirm your attendance as early as possible. We are currently sitting at 14 drivers confirmed for Event #4. All additional drivers to confirm outside the first 16 will be on Reserve status for this event.

I will be hosting practice sessions in the afternoons periodically over the next few weeks between 4pm-5pm est, and am sure there will be other rooms open during the evening prime-time. Get those laps in and be ready.

Date: March 8th, 2024 at 9pm est
Track: Mount Panorama
Conditions: Sunset, SO7 Humid and Pleasant with a Few Clouds
Laps: 15
Target Lap Times: mid-hi 2:03's
(See Section 1, Tab 1.3 for Lobby Settings)

Track Map and Boundaries
1708302785316.png

Keep 2 wheels on or within the white line where curbing is not present, or on the curbs where they are present at all times, except where it is specifically noted otherwise. The white line and curbing is considered legal track surface. Failure to comply to track boundaries could result in penalties if infractions are witnessed and reported.

Exceptions and Specified areas:
none

Roster Confirmed as of 2/18/24, 7:35pm est
Screenshot_20240218_193445_Sheets.jpg

1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
18. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
19. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)
20. theharieffect / @theharieffect (??)
21. DUB-L-DEE / @DublDee (#44)
22. L-L-B_1993 / @Louis3986 (#777)
23. F1vargas / @f1vargas (#27)

PS4 Reserve Driver Roster/2nd Series Roster
(PS5 Confirmed Reserves will overflow to 2nd Series Lobby when available) available)
(no priority order)

1.) fruitloop31 / @fruitloop31 (#77)
2.) FREEREVN / @FREEREVN (#7)
3.) Yugofan / @Yugofan (#66)
4.) AxxE_93 / @Azkaz (#93)
5.) pudnick / @Pudnick (#??)

Last edited:
Back