*COMPLETED* SNAIL-Porsche GT3 SuperCup Challenge: Congrats to our Season 3 Champ, fruitloop31!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,140 comments

Who's open to moving this Series to ACC after this season in Sept. '22?

• I have a PS5 and a copy of ACC and am ready to race for next season.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I have a PS5, and would purchase ACC to continue racing the Porsche Cup

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I am getting PS5 soon and would purchase ACC to be ready to race in Sept. '22

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I plan to get the PS5, but won't have it by September.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I have no plans to get the PS5 in the short term.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I’m happy to move to ACC - why not give it a go? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Me, Raul, JDM, and Rob were doing some lobby testing and stability testing. Overall pretty good, but not without some hurdles. I will spend some more time with it over the next few weeks to get more insight and more comfortable with how the title works.

My thinking, is we will finish our current Porsche season on the GT7 title. I have a few ideas in the works for an alternative series to run alongside the Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge on the opposite Friday schedule as we do currently, or we may even just run the MPGT4CC series bi weekly. My plan, either way, is to trickle a Porsche Cup Challenge on ACC into the schedule between GT7 series event schedules...something like once every other month maybe, with a season consisting of 6 races/events. This will essentially allow us to run 3 different series, but stay on a bi-weekly Friday night schedule. More info to come as we get closer.
Still procrastinating on the scoring from our last events, so I'll have those and our Event Details for Monza out this week. See you fellas back on track soon.

View attachment 1148793
Post Race Report
Event #9
at Nurburgring GP
June 3rd, 2022
Great Racing to all drivers. Sorry for the heavily delayed post race report. Been rather busy the last few weeks with other stuff, and GT7 hasn't had the luster it usually holds for me lately. Needed a break.
I'm going to leave the lobby open for those who wish to share their battles.
. :cheers:

Congratulations to our Event #9 Winner
@fruitloop31
:cheers:
and our top 3 overall:
1ST: @fruitloop31
2ND: @Roman_GT23
3RD: @Valex

Ballast adjustments have been posted.

Amendment to Ballasting Rule:
By request from the only Platinum driver to have maxed out the ballast system, the following will be edited into the rules:
Once a Platinum driver maxes out at 4 points/weight levels of ballast, any further podium finishes (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) will earn the same deductions, but in hp rather than weight
This will allow even the fastest drivers to reach their ceiling of challenge within the series, but still remain competitive.

1 point/weight level of Ballast will still be removed from any Platinum drivers with ballast applied for any finish outside the top 8.

No Incidents were reported for this event.

Screenshot_20220627-124043_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-124114_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-124134_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-125350_Sheets.jpg
Awaiting Photos from Members
Event #8 Replay Broadcasts
Race 1
No Broadcast Available

Race 2
No Broadcast Available
For Actual Replays, use in game search tag:
snailgt3supercup

Roster Changes:

Fudman has Retired from the series. @Valex has been awarded the open primary spot on the Wright Motorsports team and will be teamed up with @fruitloop31 for the balance of the season.

As always, Great Racing to all Drivers who attended Event #9 and looking forward to our next race event on July 8th. :cheers:
Next Points Event:
Event #10 at
Monza (w'chicane)
Condition: preset, late morning, S11
on Friday, July 8th, 9pm est.

Drivers are welcomed and encouraged to confirm attendance/availability anytime.
Race event details and confirmation reminder posts to come as we get closer.

Last edited:
I’m confirming for Monza.

Side note…
I’ve tried ACC a couple times so far and I gotta say, there is a lot of settings to deal with and adjustments to make for everything. It’s nice to have adjustability in every view option, but it’s going to take some time for me to get settled into this game.

Fingers crossed it gets easier!!!

Sorry I've been out of the loop. I was in her majestys land doing my own jubilee ;)

1. I confirm for Monza.
2. How did I get 2nd? lmao. Were the others in front of me majically DQ'd 💀 :sly:
You may have been looking at the wrong chart. 5th though, is still a good outcome in this field of drivers.
Got you down for Monza.
Also, any interest in ACC, and do you have the title on PS5?

You may have been looking at the wrong chart. 5th though, is still a good outcome in this field of drivers.
Got you down for Monza.
Also, any interest in ACC, and do you have the title on PS5?
You have me 2nd though and given me a big fat weight penalty (when I'm actually 5th in the event). I see you 😝

Yes I saw the vote. I don't have ACC for PS5 (only PC) but I'd buy it if it came to it

GT7 Season 3
Porsche GT3 Supercup Challenge

Event #10
at Monza (w' chicane)
Friday, July 8th, 2022
at 9:00pm est
Confirmation Reminder Post

Alright Gentlemen,
After a welcomed summer break, and some time away to refresh and regroup, Season 3 continues at Monza for Event #10.
I'd ask that all drivers please continue to carefully review the Interim Race and Start Procedures Link to re-familiarize yourselves with the qualifying procedures and the 2x2 rolling start. See the specific start point and details within the Confirmation Reminder in the tab below.
Please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.
Below are links for easy reference for policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

1st Post of Thread (All series information can be found here)

Confirmation and Absentee Policy

Reserve Driver Process and Information

Be sure to check your specs:
Next Event Ballast and Weight Chart

Event Details:
Track: Monza (w'chicane)
Conditions: preset, late morning, S11
Laps: 23 laps
(1 formation/start lap, then 22 laps to equal 40 minutes +)
Car: '16 Porsche 911 GT3RS
(See bottom of first post for "Quick Link" for a build list of required parts)
Tuning: Permitted
ABS: Allowed/NO other aids

Rolling Start Point
The lead row may start/accelerate at the bridge after Variante Ascari (S's in last sector). Drivers may warm tires by gently weaving up to the straight after Lesmo 2 , and everyone should begin getting into 2x2 formation on the straight between Lesmo 2 and Variante Ascari.

Screenshot_20220702-090943_Samsung Internet.jpg

-All drivers following must NOT jump the start...wait for the driver in front of you to accelerate or be sure to time it properly.
-the race start will be reviewed after every race. Any Drivers deemed to have jumped the start, gaining a significant advantage or causing incident will be issued a minimum 10 point penalty assessed against their overall score for the night.
-In the event of a major incident, drivers involved are asked to type or come over the mic and request a Restart Caution. The Race Director will instruct, over the mic, for all drivers to regroup in order of current placement when the Restart Caution is ordered (not qualifying order), and which side odd and even places are to form up. Drivers may warm tires, but must be in 2x2 formation by the start/finish line. Lead driver will set and hold the pace at 50mph, and will restart at the predetermined start point noted above.
-If an incident occurs again, drivers are to resume racing and the restart will be reviewed post event.
-This is the only circumstance for a Caution to be issued in this series.

A reminder to the Reserve Drivers:
-open/available grid spot priority on race night is given to the Reserve drivers who confirm their availability first. Whether you confirmed early, or after the Confirmation Reminder Post is posted, your confirmation of availability date and time will be referenced for priority on race night. Confirm early to give you the best chances to race if abcense(s) occurs.

Anyone with a 👍 has been confirmed and noted to be present for Friday, July 8th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (day before race night)
Please reply either way

Looking forward to our next race at:
See Above^^^
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.:cheers:

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
👍 @Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold)
👍 @Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
👍 @Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Platinum)
👍 @Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Platinum)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
(X) @fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum) 1
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@Trickybrewer/ Trickybrewer (Platinum)
@Kgffy / kgffty (Platinum)
👍 @Xradkins/ Xrad-11 (Platinum)
(X) @Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (Platinum)2
@Valex /Valex997 (Platinum)
Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@SydViscus / Sydviscus (Gold)
@ruggermole / ruggermole (Gold)
@rsrgse / rsrgse (Platinum)
@Track_King47 / (Gold)
@CRC_Tony / Tony_Crays (Gold)

I plan to have a few late afternoon practices next week after work...between 4-5pm est.. Hope to see some of you then.

To all the Reserve Drivers:
At least 3 drivers are needed for this event. Please reply if you are availableand interested in racing this Friday at Monza.

See you all on track.👍

Additional News:
As many know, consideration is being made and we are currently testing functionality on ACC. ACC is expected to undergo an update 1.8 in September that is supposed to have alot of stability help for the title. Early testing has shown some hurdles in initiating races and syncing everyone onto the grid. But, once the race does get underway, the racing is butter smooth. A series on ACC will certainly being happening on this title if the driver numbers warrant it, albeit as a side series, and to a smaller championship.
With that said, we are also still awaiting the addition of more lobby features and options, along with general stability improvements. While I am excited to have a series on ACC, I am still very hopeful PD affords us the lobbies we are familiar with by the end of our Season 3.

My current plans are as follows:
-MPGT4CC continues on Friday nights, monthly.
-A new Season 4 of the Porsche GT3 Super Cup on GT7 will be re-organized with a planned start of the end of September and will likely run a shorter season of 8 events to line up with the finish date of the MPGT4CC and will run on the alternate Fridays, 2 weeks apart.
-A 5 to 6 Event Season will be planned into the Friday rotation, with an additonal 1 or 2 events added if attendance remains strong thru the season.

Basically, we will be running 3 series on Friday nights, 2 weeks apart from one another in rotation (all races will still be bi-weeklynon Friday nights, but just rotating between the 3 series). This will allow us to continue our Porsche racing with our GT7 group while also offering a change of scenery with ACC for those who are interested. More details to come regarding success penalties and any rule changes on our GT7 series, and rule sets for our possible ACC series as our current season comes to a close.

Last edited:
heeyy confirming for friday
and also... is anyone kind enough to share their tune with me? ive had no time to practice for this race and well at monza you have to have a good tune

heeyy confirming for friday
and also... is anyone kind enough to share their tune with me? ive had no time to practice for this race and well at monza you have to have a good tune
Add more air pressure to the rear tires. You'll get a bigger burn out cloud! at least. LOL

Tunes post:

Last edited:
Been racing Sport alot lately to get my fix for racing, anyways I’m noticing really good stable rooms of late, so we know its possible for leagues racing multiplayer to have more stable rooms.

And I’m sure there’s mix of PS4/PS5 users

@llNovall Just downloaded ACC, any DLC packs I should add?
All of them are good, but I'd start with those that include the added tracks. But, for now, I'd wait to make sure you get acclimated and that you like the sim before diving in further financially.
And, take your time and temper your expectations and opinions until you have gotten the ffb dialed in and are adjusted to the more demanding physics.
See the links in this link for help getting g acclimated.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...m-est-see-details-inside.409929/post-13767860
Be sure to set your "Steering Lock" to 800 degrees. I have read that it syncs the wheel rotation to the car on the ps5 version if set. If you notice the car not turning to the same as your input, there are recocmended "Steer lock" settings to be used and must be set for each car. Hit me up with any questions.

Last edited:
View attachment 1156902
Pre-Race Drivers Briefing
Event #10
at Monza
July 8th, 2022

We are finally back to our Friday night racing with tonight's event at Monza in the Porsche. Monza has been known for some exciting battles, especially in the braking zones and long straightaways. However, please be aware and careful in the chicanes, especially the first one, as the Porsche gets nervous thru this section.
Also, now that we are back from break, I'd like to ask all drivers to be ultra-aware of and respectful to the racing lines and to avoid contact if at all possible. GT7's proximity sensing and multiplayer lag in lobbies have shown it difficult to judge, and has made close racing even more difficult and challenging than it was before. Give that extra little bit of room if you can.

As always mentioned, patience, especially in turn 1, the opening laps, and busy race traffic....minimal mistakes, and great lap consistency yields the best results. Hold your lines and observe your opponent's corner rights when in close battles. Lets continue to uphold the standards that Snail is best known for.
Good luck to all drivers attending tonight's event.
Event #10 Race Details

2 wheels on or inside the white line on runoff areas, or on the checkered curbing at all times.
(Corners can be clipped aggressively, but keep it legal)
Screenshot_20220702-090943_Samsung Internet.jpg
Fuel could be a factor for this event, so adjust accordingly.

As a reminder to all drivers, please verify your weight, and apply any issued and required success ballast based on the chart HERE.
See the bottom of the 1st Post for "Quick Links" for car build details, new regulation announcements, and especially the new Rolling Start Procedure

Rolling Start Point
The lead row may start/accelerate at the bridge after Variante Ascari (S's in last sector). Drivers may warm tires by gently weaving up to the straight after Lesmo 2 , and everyone should begin getting into 2x2 formation on the straight between Lesmo 2 and Variante Ascari

Also, drivers are reminded that this series implements a success ballast and class graduating structure. Be sure to secure as many points as you can, even if its towards the back side of the grid....They add up over the 2 races in the event night.
See Tab 2.3 in the first post if you haven't already for Success Ballast details.

-Race Room opens for entry and warmup at 9pm est. Please verify you are on the correct tires, specs, and in the correct livery.
*ALL DRIVERS ARE ASKED TO SEND A SCREENSHOT OF THEIR TUNING SHEET REFLECTING THE POWER RESTRICTOR AT 100% (except fruitloop31). *
-All entries must be in before the start of Race 1. Specs will not be reviewed by the Race Director prior to the opening Race, but will be review post event. BE SURE EVRYTHING IS CORRECT.
(Primary Party Chat will be opened just before the room creation)

@llNovall /II-NOVA-II (Platinum)
@Phlano099 /@Phlano_099 (Platinum)
@Roman_GT23 /Roman_GT23 (Platinum)
@MrDonovan /MrDonovan (Gold) 3rd
@Yugofan /Yugofan (Platinum)
@Harry Rowley /Harry_Rowley_10 (Platinum)
@Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76 (Platinum)
@socalnatv /Sand_68 (Platinum)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (Platinum) 1st
@JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (Gold)
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish (Platinum)
@Trickybrewer/ Trickybrewer (Platinum)
@Kgffy / kgffty (Platinum)
@Xradkins/ Xrad-11 (Platinum)
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (Platinum) 2nd
@Valex /Valex997 (Platinum)
Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@MikeGrove / (Platinum)
@aedenmaddok /aedonmaddok (Gold)
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (Platinum)
@SydViscus / Sydviscus (Gold)
@ruggermole / ruggermole (Gold)
@rsrgse / rsrgse (Platinum)
@Track_King47 / (Gold)
@CRC_Tony / Tony_Crays (Gold)

3 Reserve Drivers are currently needed for tonight race.

Any additional Reserves or Snail members that are available, please reply if interested in Racing tonight and begin preparing a "Cup" car based on the Car Build Quick Link.
Lets have a clean and competitive race night typical of our Snail standards, and good luck to all drivers on the grid tonighy for Event #10.

Added Note:
For those who purchased Assetto Corsa Competizione, I will be hosting a Porsche Cup lobby post Race. Stick around to join us.

And lastly, to strike up the mood, the most recent rounds of the real world Porsche Carrera Cup North America at Watkins Glen:
Race 1

Race 2

Last edited:
@Roman_GT23 @llNovall
Congratulations on wins for the evening
Srry I was vocal about race 1, getting taken out lap1 and I was trying hard to have patience was frustrating.

Race2 I knew I was not interested saving fuel so I went all rage mode and was surprised I finished podium even I made many mistakes, maybe I could of had something for u Nova,

Anyways was enjoyable evening, winning means nothing to me but good racing and battles or finishing podium while only one pitting feels
Good.

@Roman_GT23 @llNovall
Congratulations on wins for the evening
Srry I was vocal about race 1, getting taken out lap1 and I was trying hard to have patience was frustrating.

Race2 I knew I was not interested saving fuel so I went all rage mode and was surprised I finished podium even I made many mistakes, maybe I could of had something for u Nova,

Anyways was enjoyable evening, winning means nothing to me but good racing and battles or finishing podium while only one pitting feels
Good.
We had a great battle in the first race, very good racing KG.

Back