SNAIL Racing Club Corral of Assetto Corsa-(PS4 console version)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 114 comments
This thoughts have been hunting me lately... You know how freaking amazing AC drivability and physics is, right? I wonder two things.... Is that drivability so amazing because of the extreme simplicity of the game? Will adding features like private lobbies and free room settings destroy that drivability? Because all we're talking about is space... digital space, and when in a particular limited spacial spectrum we find space to add material, we're basically taking that space away from other areas, so suddenly, I felt scared with this private lobbies thing, free room setting, free wheel settings and all the stuff fans are begging.

This thoughts have been hunting me lately... You know how freaking amazing AC drivability and physics is, right? I wonder two things.... Is that drivability so amazing because of the extreme simplicity of the game? Will adding features like private lobbies and free room settings destroy that drivability? Because all we're talking about is space... digital space, and when in a particular limited spacial spectrum we find space to add material, we're basically taking that space away from other areas, so suddenly, I felt scared with this private lobbies thing, free room setting, free wheel settings and all the stuff fans are begging.
Hey Schmiggz,
I feel the concern, but I think were in better shape than we were with ps3. Imo, Kunos launched what I consider the foundation of the game to build on, much like many pc developers seem to do. In it's current form, I have a hard time believing this game stretches the limitations of the ps4, so I truly feel that these adds were all meant to gain entry into the console edition, it just had to go through all the red tape so to speak to catch up to the pc version. I wouldn't stress.

I think were going to put the time trial challenge on hold for now due to the very low participation the last 2 weeks. Hopefully as private lobbies become available, the tt's could be a side piece.

Fair enough, hope to see everyone soon.

Honestly, I see this time trial thing as "That's not what I wanna do brah!" :sly:
I wanna race! :cheers:
I'm gonna start spreading the word around for this series as soon as I see the sparkle starting the fire.

Too bad you stop this so early. 12 drivers seems pretty decent to me.
Anyway I've added the combo chosen by @gtr3123 (Lotus 2 eleven,Silverstone International) to the leaderboard, hope you'll try it

Too bad you stop this so early. 12 drivers seems pretty decent to me.
Anyway I've added the combo chosen by @gtr3123 (Lotus 2 eleven,Silverstone International) to the leaderboard, hope you'll try it
Unfortunately our group participation was down to like 3-4 of us. I was glad to see some other drivers join in. I may restart something more casual where I just throw up a combo and whoever joins in can. We'll get it going again. The site is a great and useful tool.

You can throw a combo to race and we'll get the numbers.
Let people post combo ideas here, choose 1, set a date and throw invitations.

Honestly, I see this time trial thing as "That's not what I wanna do brah!" :sly:
I wanna race! :cheers:
I'm gonna start spreading the word around for this series as soon as I see the sparkle starting the fire.

You'll probably find it really kicks off when we have private lobbies.

You'll probably find it really kicks off when we have private lobbies.
As soon as private lobbies arrive, and we can get a feel for what options they can afford us, I will get a schedule and series details set up.

Man, I hope this private lobbies don't come with a huge disappointment because private lobbies only doesn't solve the problem.
If we can't set the rooms the way we want, choosing cars, tracks, number of laps, qualifying duration, tune or no tune and wheel settings absolutely free, then they can stick the private lobbies where the sun doesn't shine.

Change of gears. Assetto corsa all season pass on sale now!!! $14.99 . Don't miss this again.

Game is also half price $24.99

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=assetto corsa?emcid=ps-ga-871&utm_medium=Paid_Search&utm_campaign=Games&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-871&utm_content=Brand

Hey guys, i see it is quite a little over here. But when you guys back on track, please let me know. would love to join you :)

Hey guys, i see it is quite a little over here. But when you guys back on track, please let me know. would love to join you :)
It has been quiet as of late, but we would be happy to have you. I will put you on the driver's list and send a psn invite to join the club.
Keep a close eye here after the private lobbies become available. Once we discover what options will be afforded us, I will be rolling out a series for this club. Stay tuned.

Hey gents, take a look at the link below and if it interests you, follow the signup instructions. For us guys with PS4 looking for a League series to hold us over until GT Sport comes out, this I hope might fill the void.
Volunteers for duties will be needed, so don't be shy.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-drivers-challenge-league.354662/

PSN/gtplanet id
II-NOVA-II @llNovall
USERID_77a23 @USERID_77a23
flip_jj @FlipJ
vsfit @vsfit
McTrucker000 @McTrucker
Z06fun @z06fun
GOTDIRT410sp (?GTPlanet ID)
DesertPenguin09 @DesertPenguin09
SCREAMING_CHIEF (?GTPlanet ID)
Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
OMG_mang @TomMang_68
Schmiggz @Schmiggz
SGETI @SGETI
gtr3123 @gtr3123
Gr8_Lakes @Gr8_Lakes

New Members
HeyZeusss666 @pretend racer
Dimse91 @Dimse91

Last edited:
Hi everyone
I'm new here ;) and I'm looking for nice clean competitive racing
Please add me on PSN
Gt Planet Id: Mirek
PSN id : Mirek Nastalczyk
Nick in game MirolGoSlide
Hope to see you all soon ;)
Email naswis10@gmail.com

Hi I’m new, how do I partecipate to ps4 assetto corsa races? Is there a calendar or something? My psn is LeoneSimba93
This is a very old thread, and does not see alot of action anymore.
Worl28 hosts some great series within Assetto Corsa with a strong group of drivers and currently is hosting a Porsche SuperCup Challenge on Saturday mornings est. It is linked below.
PS4 - WORL - PORSCHE SUPERCUP - RD.4 Laguna Seca 2/1/20

Once finished, I'm sure he will have something else in the works. Check that out. I am signed up, but am hit or miss on attending on Saturday mornings. Hope this helps.
II-NOVA-II

This is a very old thread, and does not see alot of action anymore.
Worl28 hosts some great series within Assetto Corsa with a strong group of drivers and currently is hosting a Porsche SuperCup Challenge on Saturday mornings est. It is linked below.
PS4 - WORL - PORSCHE SUPERCUP - RD.4 Laguna Seca 2/1/20

Once finished, I'm sure he will have something else in the works. Check that out. I am signed up, but am hit or miss on attending on Saturday mornings. Hope this helps.
II-NOVA-II
THANKS FOR THE MENTION HERE NOVA, PORSCHE CUP IS NOW FINISHED AND WE ARE MOVING ON TO THE FERRARIS!

RESERVE SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eserve-spots-still-open.392204/#post-13012297

Welcome to the SNAIL Racing Club Community of Assetto Corsa (PS4) to help coordinate impromtu races, setup and stage events, and to discuss tuning hints and tips.

All GT Planet and SNAIL OLR rules will be recognized and adhered to during SNAIL organized races or events.

Please post your interest to participate in any events hosted by this club here in the forum and I will send you an invite to join the PSN SNAIL Racing Club Corral Community. Once the invite is accepted, I will update the driver's list below and add you to the PSN group message board. Looking forward to seeing some familiar racers.

PSN Drivers List
PSN/gtplanet id
II-NOVA-II @llNovall
USERID_77a23 @USERID_77a23
flip_jj @FlipJ
vsfit @vsfit
McTrucker000 @McTrucker
Z06fun @z06fun
GOTDIRT410sp (?GTPlanet ID)
DesertPenguin09 @DesertPenguin09
SCREAMING_CHIEF (?GTPlanet ID)
Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
OMG_mang @TomMang_68
Schmiggz @Schmiggz
SGETI @SGETI
gtr3123 @gtr3123

New Members
HeyZeusss666 @pretend racer
Dimse91 @Dimse91

**STAY TUNED**
With private lobbies coming to consoles in the near future when we can see what they will support, I will be planning a weekly series for our club. Check back later.

Is this still open to new racers?
My PS ID is: REMOHABSMAN

Back