SNAIL Racing Club Corral of Assetto Corsa-(PS4 console version)

Discussion in 'AC Clubs & Leagues' started by llNovall, Nov 12, 2016.

1. llNovall

llNovall

@gtr3123
    This was for last night. I may be on later tonight around 10:30-11ish est for some track time.

2. gtr3123

gtr3123

Sounds good thanks

llNovall likes this.
  3. gtr3123

gtr3123

Lotus 2 eleven
    Silverstone International

4. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

This thoughts have been hunting me lately... You know how freaking amazing AC drivability and physics is, right? I wonder two things.... Is that drivability so amazing because of the extreme simplicity of the game? Will adding features like private lobbies and free room settings destroy that drivability? Because all we're talking about is space... digital space, and when in a particular limited spacial spectrum we find space to add material, we're basically taking that space away from other areas, so suddenly, I felt scared with this private lobbies thing, free room setting, free wheel settings and all the stuff fans are begging.

5. llNovall

llNovall

Hey Schmiggz,
    I feel the concern, but I think were in better shape than we were with ps3. Imo, Kunos launched what I consider the foundation of the game to build on, much like many pc developers seem to do. In it's current form, I have a hard time believing this game stretches the limitations of the ps4, so I truly feel that these adds were all meant to gain entry into the console edition, it just had to go through all the red tape so to speak to catch up to the pc version. I wouldn't stress.

6. llNovall

llNovall

I think were going to put the time trial challenge on hold for now due to the very low participation the last 2 weeks. Hopefully as private lobbies become available, the tt's could be a side piece.

gtr3123 and Alex ONeill like this.
  7. gtr3123

gtr3123

Fair enough, hope to see everyone soon.

llNovall likes this.
  8. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Honestly, I see this time trial thing as "That's not what I wanna do brah!" :sly:
    I wanna race! :cheers:
    I'm gonna start spreading the word around for this series as soon as I see the sparkle starting the fire.

llNovall likes this.
  9. Carbo69

Carbo69

Too bad you stop this so early. 12 drivers seems pretty decent to me.
    Anyway I've added the combo chosen by @gtr3123 (Lotus 2 eleven,Silverstone International) to the leaderboard, hope you'll try it

10. llNovall

llNovall

Unfortunately our group participation was down to like 3-4 of us. I was glad to see some other drivers join in. I may restart something more casual where I just throw up a combo and whoever joins in can. We'll get it going again. The site is a great and useful tool.

11. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

You can throw a combo to race and we'll get the numbers.
    Let people post combo ideas here, choose 1, set a date and throw invitations.

12. Orayani

Orayani

You'll probably find it really kicks off when we have private lobbies.

llNovall likes this.
  13. llNovall

llNovall

As soon as private lobbies arrive, and we can get a feel for what options they can afford us, I will get a schedule and series details set up.

14. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Man, I hope this private lobbies don't come with a huge disappointment because private lobbies only doesn't solve the problem.
    If we can't set the rooms the way we want, choosing cars, tracks, number of laps, qualifying duration, tune or no tune and wheel settings absolutely free, then they can stick the private lobbies where the sun doesn't shine.

15. SGETI

SGETI

16. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

I guess this is done...

17. llNovall

llNovall

Not done, just quiet. I think everyone, including myself, are waiting to see what the private lobbies afford. I have a few ideas for a series, but don't want to get too deep into details until I see what we are able to do. Stay tuned.:cheers:

DesertPenguin09 and Schmiggz like this.
  18. Dimse91

Dimse91

Hey guys, i see it is quite a little over here. But when you guys back on track, please let me know. would love to join you :)

19. llNovall

llNovall

It has been quiet as of late, but we would be happy to have you. I will put you on the driver's list and send a psn invite to join the club.
    Keep a close eye here after the private lobbies become available. Once we discover what options will be afforded us, I will be rolling out a series for this club. Stay tuned.

Dimse91, hobbsy and DesertPenguin09 like this.
  20. llNovall

llNovall

Hey gents, take a look at the link below and if it interests you, follow the signup instructions. For us guys with PS4 looking for a League series to hold us over until GT Sport comes out, this I hope might fill the void.
    Volunteers for duties will be needed, so don't be shy.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-drivers-challenge-league.354662/

PSN/gtplanet id
    II-NOVA-II @llNovall
    USERID_77a23 @USERID_77a23
    flip_jj @FlipJ
    vsfit @vsfit
    McTrucker000 @McTrucker
    Z06fun @z06fun
    GOTDIRT410sp (?GTPlanet ID)
    DesertPenguin09 @DesertPenguin09
    SCREAMING_CHIEF (?GTPlanet ID)
    Alex_ONeil @Alex ONeill
    OMG_mang @TomMang_68