SNAIL [spec racing] Photo Club

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode' started by Wolfsatz, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    LeoStrop and VBR like this.
  2. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

Tag.

3. SGETI

SGETI

SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Season 5 - Week 1 - 11/26/14

Fuji Speedway GT.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_1.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_2.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_3.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_4.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_5.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_6.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_7.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_8.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_9.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_10.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_11.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_12.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_13.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_14.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_15.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_16.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_17.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_17adj.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_35.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_18.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_19.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_20.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_22.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_23.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_24.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_25.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_26.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_27.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_28.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_29.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_30.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_31.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_33.jpg Fuji Speedway GT_34.jpg

Zii1993, GGGMotorsport and Wolfsatz like this.
  4. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

SNAIL [Pack] Racing - Monday Night Miatas!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Come on and join the fun!

joe_diben, VBR, nmcp1 and 2 others like this.
  5. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

At the request of @SGETI, here are some photos of the construction of the rig I currently use.
    WP_20140222_001.jpg WP_20140227_002.jpg WP_20140228_003.jpg WP_20140228_009.jpg WP_20140310_004.jpg WP_20140311_002.jpg WP_20140316_003.jpg WP_20140329_007.jpg WP_20140329_004.jpg WP_20140329_017.jpg WP_20140329_013.jpg WP_20140329_020.jpg

SCER, tapout3013, ONESPACE and 8 others like this.
  6. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

How long did that take to put together and everything? I still have to find a real car seat. I assume it doesn't move right? So you just sit there when playing other games too? Can it move easily?

It says G27 but do you think it would work with the DFGT?

7. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

I spent about 5 weeks building it however that was to allow for a week of driving in it and then make adjustments before going final paint with it I made many modifications as I went along. As for moving, it is on 6 casters that swivel so I can move it if needed. GT^ is the only game I play however I watch tv from my desk and have an easy chair that I could see the tv with with no problems. As for mounting the wheel, if you have a mounting template for your wheel you could mount just about any wheel.

8. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

I'm gonna leave the TV where it is and just build the stand without the parts for mounting that. Or the side shifter for the G27 since I don't have it. Really 5 weeks? I feel like this is a project that could take a week to build. What kind of adjustments do you have to make to "personalize" it?

9. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

I actually was racing with it in a weekend. Made several adjustments to seat height, pedal angle, wheel angles during the 5 weeks Would make the adjustment then race with it for a few days, fine tune it more, race, etc. Just because it initially felt good after an adjustment, I would find that after racing with it for a few hours that minor adjustments were needed. The nice thing about wood is you can adjust as needed. Problem was I didnt want to paint it until after I was happy with the final positions which took 5 weeks of trial and adjusments

10. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

11. GGGMotorsport

GGGMotorsport

The seat that I bought off craigslist (actually from a Jeep) had mounting holes already in the base so I just bolted it to the cross members. Im 5'10"

12. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

I'm 5'11" so we'll see. It looks like a good Winter project. My brother is actually getting into woodworking so he can help me out and we'll be done even sooner. I'm not too picky when it comes to seating position as I've been using a desk chair and night stand for awhile now. Just might need to buy more paint. Either Ferrari/bright red, silver, or black.

13. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

RocBanner_zps22e0ae25.PNG

November ROC Race 1
    Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 at Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Lap 1 Start
    [​IMG]

Lap 1 @ the Chicane
    [​IMG]

Lap 2
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_1 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

Lap 2 and brakes failed for 3 drivers
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

Lap 2 @Falango in the lead in just 1 and a period
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_2 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

The Main pack, 3rd place @dgaf95integra leading @TBongX @gotdirt410sp @Grandpa Money
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_3 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

@dgaf95integra one of those rare moments in which he makes a mistake and visits the kitty litter
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_4 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

Brake failures were at an all time high
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_5 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

Side by Side at the 2nd chicane @sprintr64 vs @dgaf95integra
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_6 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

3 wide on the main straight @nmcp1 @TBongX and @Nicktune
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_7 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

@nmcp1 comes on top of that battle
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_8 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

@msgt-sd and @TBongX at parabolica ... TBonX slides just a notch and sends MSGT to the kitty litter
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_9 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

@msgt-sd making up some lost ground
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_10 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

9:30 left on the clock and the leader miles apart from 2nd place
    [​IMG]Autodromo Nazionale Monza_11 by W0lfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    VBR, dgaf95integra, msgt-sd and 2 others like this.
  14. RobbiefromBC

RobbiefromBC

The page size on this tread is going to be ridiculous... We're not even halfway through the page either! Nice photos though!

Wolfsatz likes this.
  15. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

I'll take that as a compliment... :cheers::gtpflag:

16. Falango

Falango

12th to 1st in a lap and a corner. Heck yes! I'll find a good pic from RoC and have some fun!

dgaf95integra and nmcp1 like this.
  17. nmcp1

nmcp1

Seroiusly @Wolfsatz you've got some handle on GT's somewhat convoluted photomode. Awesome stuff! :tup:

P.S. you may have to change "2001... to 2,000,001 in the very near future! ;)

Wolfsatz likes this.
  18. Falango

Falango

Took one pic from each RoC race and had some fun!

@dgaf95integra with several drivers eager to get by! Very minimal edits done here.

[​IMG]

@Wolfsatz leading some quick SNAIL drivers through Blanchimont. Heavier edits done here.

[​IMG]

A spectator! Best edit done here :p

[​IMG]

Zii1993, brntguy, nmcp1 and 3 others like this.
  19. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

Round 2 - Reverse Grid
    Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 at Apricot Hill Raceway

Start
    [​IMG]

At the Chicane
    [​IMG]

@syntorz leads after the chicane
    [​IMG]

Tight Quarters
    [​IMG]

Lap 1 at the Ss and give me a Group Hug!
    [​IMG]

@Nicktune makes an impressive inside job on @nmcp1
    [​IMG]

@nmcp1 with some pressure from behind
    [​IMG]

4th lap and the tightest battle for 5 with @TBongX trying to keep @nmcp1 and @msgt-sd behind
    [​IMG]

1/4 of the race complete @vsfit holding to 4th with fast snails approaching
    [​IMG]

just one lap later, @Falango avoids a plug-mess and takes 3 positions on 2 bends
    [​IMG]

..about 9 minute mark and the main pack racing for position @Falango leads @nmcp1 @vsfit @TBongX @aLmk @Wolfsatz
    [​IMG]

Small contact at the chicane sends @vsfit and @aLmk to the grass
    [​IMG]

11 min. Battle for 2nd @Nicktune leads @dgaf95integra and just a chicane away from the leader @sprintr64
    [​IMG]

Recovering from an earlier incident; from 11th to 6th in 6 laps
    [​IMG]

20. SGETI

SGETI

Div 3 November 30, 2014 Full grid 16 racers. great night of racing/

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_2.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_5.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_6.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_7.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_11.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_13.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_14.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_15.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_16.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_18.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_19.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_20.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_21.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_22.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_23.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_24.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_25.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_27.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_28.jpg Daytona Road Course_1.jpg Daytona Road Course_2.jpg Daytona Road Course_4.jpg Daytona Road Course_9.jpg Daytona Road Course_10.jpg Daytona Road Course_15.jpg Daytona Road Course_16.jpg Daytona Road Course_17.jpg Daytona Road Course_19.jpg Daytona Road Course_21.jpg Daytona Road Course_22.jpg Daytona Road Course_23.jpg Daytona Road Course_24.jpg Daytona Road Course_25.jpg Daytona Road Course_27.jpg Daytona Road Course_28.jpg Daytona Road Course_30.jpg Daytona Road Course_31.jpg Daytona Road Course_32.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_10.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_11.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_12.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_16.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_17.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_18.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_20.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_21.jpg Daytona Road Course.jpg Daytona Road Course_3.jpg Daytona Road Course_5.jpg Daytona Road Course_6.jpg Daytona Road Course_7.jpg Daytona Road Course_8.jpg Daytona Road Course_11.jpg Daytona Road Course_12.jpg Daytona Road Course_13.jpg Daytona Road Course_18.jpg Daytona Road Course_20.jpg Daytona Road Course_26.jpg Daytona Road Course_29.jpg Daytona Road Course_33.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_13.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_14.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_15.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_19.jpg

Attached Files:

21. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

@SGETI
    you went all out with the pictures! Awesome job! Really interesting perspectives with WSR and the Aston.

22. SGETI

SGETI

Last night in the race series at Rome. Close, fun, and exciting racing. Bombs away! Circuito di Roma_72.jpg Circuito di Roma_68.jpg Circuito di Roma_67.jpg Circuito di Roma_62.jpg Circuito di Roma_59.jpg Circuito di Roma_58.jpg Circuito di Roma_57.jpg Circuito di Roma_55.jpg Circuito di Roma_54.jpg Circuito di Roma_51.jpg Circuito di Roma_48.jpg Circuito di Roma_46.jpg Circuito di Roma_45.jpg Circuito di Roma_42.jpg Circuito di Roma_40.jpg Circuito di Roma_37.jpg Circuito di Roma_35.jpg Circuito di Roma_32.jpg Circuito di Roma_27.jpg Circuito di Roma_25.jpg Circuito di Roma_24.jpg Circuito di Roma_22.jpg Circuito di Roma_21.jpg Circuito di Roma_17.jpg Circuito di Roma_13.jpg Circuito di Roma_71.jpg Circuito di Roma_70.jpg Circuito di Roma_69.jpg Circuito di Roma_66.jpg Circuito di Roma_65.jpg Circuito di Roma_64.jpg Circuito di Roma_63.jpg Circuito di Roma_61.jpg Circuito di Roma_60.jpg Circuito di Roma_56.jpg Circuito di Roma_53.jpg Circuito di Roma_52.jpg Circuito di Roma_50.jpg Circuito di Roma_49.jpg Circuito di Roma_47.jpg Circuito di Roma_44.jpg Circuito di Roma_43.jpg Circuito di Roma_41.jpg Circuito di Roma_39.jpg Circuito di Roma_38.jpg Circuito di Roma_36.jpg Circuito di Roma_34.jpg Circuito di Roma_33.jpg Circuito di Roma_31.jpg Circuito di Roma_30.jpg Circuito di Roma_29.jpg Circuito di Roma_28.jpg Circuito di Roma_26.jpg Circuito di Roma_23.jpg Circuito di Roma_20.jpg Circuito di Roma_19.jpg Circuito di Roma_18.jpg Circuito di Roma_16.jpg Circuito di Roma_15.jpg Circuito di Roma_14.jpg Circuito di Roma_12.jpg Circuito di Roma_11.jpg Circuito di Roma_10.jpg Circuito di Roma_9.jpg Circuito di Roma_8.jpg Circuito di Roma_7.jpg Circuito di Roma_6.jpg Circuito di Roma_5.jpg Circuito di Roma_4.jpg Circuito di Roma_3.jpg Circuito di Roma_2.jpg Circuito di Roma_1.jpg Circuito di Roma.jpg

23. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

Some editing shots. I'm usually a purist and don't edit my pictures, but these are too good to pass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SGETI likes this.
  24. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

Thursday Night Practice 'Yellow Room'

[​IMG]Driftin'It by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]
    @sgeti following the pack by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Brands Hatch Tex on the Chase by W0lfsatz
    @tex36

[​IMG]@Grandpa Money recovering from an earlier slide and taking back what's his
    by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Brands Hatch Sgeti on the Chase
    by W0lfsatz, on Flickr
    @sgeti applying pressure on the Wolf by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]
    @Lessen fighting to keep position
    by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Sgeti at Brands Hatch by W0lfsatz, on Flickr by W0lfsatz
    [​IMG]Brands Hatch Nuno Chasing by W0lfsatz@nmcp1 Nuno wants his 1st by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Brands Hatch Money Shot by W0lfsatz, on FlickrMoney Shot by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]
    W0lfsatz,

[​IMG]We got a Mole by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]... with no traction....

[​IMG]@tex36 Everything is bigger is Texas by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Ferris Wheel with @TBongX and @Grandpa Money by W0lfsatz

[​IMG] @Schmiggz leading the pack through the Ss by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Suzuka Circuit Schmmigz by W0lfsatz, on Flickr@Schmiggz who knew Portuguese could drive? by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@turnupdaheat did not pay for a full bumper by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@nmcp1 Nuno Colours of Benetton? by W0lfsatz

[​IMG] The Wolf under the bridge by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Suzuka Circuit Mike Lobban by W0lfsatz, on Flickr@Mike Lobban Yellow Astro Turf by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@sgeti kept the NSXs entertained with better handling by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@Mike Lobban leaves the door wide open by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Suzuka Circuit Schmmigz by W0lfsatz, on Flickr@Schmiggz ... wasn't he leading a lap ago? by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@nmcp1 Daddy can I ride the Ferris Wheel? by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Daytona RC.. from a full grid to 5 drivers at Daytona by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Tricky turn 1 by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]At the 1st hair pin, The Wolf, @MartinJohn88 @turnupdaheat @hognhominy and @hammersedge65 by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@MartinJohn88 chasing the Wolf by W0lfsatz

[​IMG] Turn 4 and everything tight by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@turnupdaheat blurring speed by W0lfsatz

[​IMG] @hognhominy with good racecraft by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@MartinJohn88 with a lot of pressure and good driving by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]Turnip and Hog by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]@hammersedge65 by W0lfsatz

[​IMG] at Turn 7 by W0lfsatz

[​IMG]From the grand stands by W0lfsatz

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    SGETI and nmcp1 like this.
  25. DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09 (Banned)

Hey, did anyone unlock the matte blue paint yet? If so, can you take some pictures of it for me? I wanna see how it looks. Thanks

26. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

27. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

DSCN3880[1].JPG
    Canuck top 3!

Wolfsatz likes this.
  28. Die_Birdy_Die

Die_Birdy_Die

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_1.jpg Daytona Road Course.jpg Daytona Road Course_1.jpg Daytona Road Course_2.jpg Daytona Road Course_3.jpg Daytona Road Course_4.jpg Daytona Road Course_5.jpg Daytona Road Course_6.jpg Daytona Road Course_7.jpg Daytona Road Course_8.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s.jpg Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_1.jpg Daytona Road Course.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Wolfsatz likes this.
  29. Wolfsatz

Wolfsatz

30. ConnorWolf

ConnorWolf

Pics from last week's monday night miatas

@Nail-27 practicing his takeoff and landing.
    [​IMG]

And others doing the same
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@RobbiefromBC sitting low
    [​IMG]

@RobbiefromBC used smokescreen! It wasn't very effective...
    [​IMG]

@TEX36 pulls off a pass with inches to spare

[​IMG]

@ConnorWolf and VTC-16 battling under brakes at the bottom of the hill
    [​IMG]

@kgffty sees a barely-legal passing opportunity and goes for it
    [​IMG]

...and makes it clean with inches to spare
    [​IMG]

@RobbiefromBC about to make a move on @TEX36
    [​IMG]

... but he gets a bit squeezed a bit down the inside