SNAIL - Survivor Series #4 - Next Event TBA

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 823 comments
Alright guys I think I have everyones updated times and new entries updated on the google sheet. If you are new sign up I need you to run about 10 laps by yourself in an online lobby to see if the specs I gave you are good to go. (@LightningFox @Timlour @TTTtothetop @basswerks1
@MikeGrove)

You can find the up to date specs and testing instructions in post #2 of this thread. If your name is highlighted in green it means to test with those #'s, not the line above.

Do this testing whenever you have free time coming up in the future and post your results here in the thread or PM me. Doesnt matter which since we all know the target lap time is 1:37.000

I will be opening a mock race lobby in the next 20 minutes. Last night was a lot of fun but it got cut short due to server maintenance.

1. @SAMHAIN85 👍
2. @Nick Cannella 👍
3. @TexasJDC 👍
4. @Neutty 👍
5. @Herimopp89 👍
6. @stelephant 👍
7. @racingchamp30 👍
8. @Mully465 👍
9. @Kgffy
10. @Fudman420 👍
11. @THRASH 👍
12. @Jw_wk1010 👍
13. @GTP_Guido 👍
14. @Moby45 👍
15. @Grandpa Money 👍
16. @Rob Brown 👍
17. @WanganGhost
18. @JLBowler 👍
19. @Ryan Kirk
20. @Rednose58 👍
21. @Phlano099 👍
22. @Raw10_2u
23. @TomMang_68 👍
24. @Turdburgerlar 👍
25. @Drifter1171
26. @IDreamInGT3 👍
27. @Jacob Falcon
28. @Nascarcory
29. @Timlour
30. @LightningFox
31. @TTTtothetop
32. @MikeGrove
33. @basswerks1

I'm also in the process of getting the first couple of posts cleaned up so its more aesthetically pleasing and easier to read so bare with me until I'm finished

Last edited:
th

upload_2019-7-5_15-42-0.jpeg

th

upload_2019-7-5_15-42-52.jpeg

51WoQlG1rUL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
Entries are now closed for Survivor Series 3. The date has been set for Friday July 19th. I'll be working on this thread today with some other announcements. Expect a lobby up later as well.

@JLBowler please remove the poll when you get a chance thanks

Edit: ran out of time today. Will update tomorrow

Last edited:
Scapes photos: I will be show casing everyone's entries like Survivor Series 2 - but with a twist this time. Nows your chance to show off your photo skills. Go into scapes mode and place your car (and driver if you choose to) and "share" the photo to the GTS community. I see @stelephant has already got a head start on it:

stele.PNG

Notice he also included SNAIL info directing everyone to our website. If everyone does that, thats 30+ advertisements going out for us. Use #snail / #snailracing as a tag line so I can find it easily. Post in this thread once you upload it so I can check you off. I'll set a deadline shortly but the sooner you get it done the sooner I can get started on this project:

1. @SAMHAIN85 👍
2. @Nick Cannella 👍
3. @TexasJDC 👍
4. @Neutty 👍
5. @Herimopp89 👍
6. @stelephant 👍 :cool:
7. @racingchamp30 👍
8. @Mully465 👍
9. @Kgffy
10. @Fudman420 👍
11. @THRASH 👍
12. @Jw_wk1010 👍
13. @GTP_Guido 👍
14. @Moby45 👍
15. @Grandpa Money 👍
16. @Rob Brown 👍
17. @WanganGhost 👍
18. @JLBowler 👍
19. @Ryan Kirk
20. @Rednose58 👍
21. @Phlano099 👍
22. @Raw10_2u 👍
23. @TomMang_68 👍
24. @Turdburgerlar 👍
25. @Drifter1171 👍
26. @IDreamInGT3 👍
27. @Jacob Falcon
28. @Nascarcory
29. @Timlour
30. @LightningFox
31. @TTTtothetop
32. @MikeGrove
33. @basswerks1
34. @RacingOtaku86
35. TTG_Gouletkzy

👍 = Time Trial submitted
:cool: = Scapes photo submitted

I wont be grabbing all of these from everyone until early next week. So you've got plenty of time to work on a paint scheme/driver suit.

Its completely optional, but it would be nice if everyone included the Survivor Series logo somewhere on their car or driver. You can find these decals in my gallery or by clicking here and here

5765183740830581760_1.png

@Phlano099 @JLBowler @stelephant thank you for running your "new" specs and getting me your lap data. If there is any change to your specs it will be in the green highlighted column. @everyone always use the green highlighted line if your name is attached to one.

I still need time trial data from the following people:
@RacingOtaku86 @Timlour @MikeGrove @LightningFox @Nascarcory @Kgffy @basswerks1 @TTTtothetop @Jacob Falcon (I know most of you have already participated in mock race lobbies with us, but I need raw lap data from you so I know if you need to be adjusted)

Go to the 2nd post of this thread for your specs (there is a google doc linked there you can scroll around in to see) and for Time Trial lobby settings/instructions.

Scapes photos: I will be show casing everyone's entries like Survivor Series 2 - but with a twist this time. Nows your chance to show off your photo skills. Go into scapes mode and place your car (and driver if you choose to) and "share" the photo to the GTS community. I see @stelephant has already got a head start on it
That was just a teaser to promote the event and SNAIL. I will post a car with driver pic sometime soon for your spotter guide, which is another one of the cool things about this event.

Plus it helps @TomMang_68 when he is doing his commentary. :sly:

Even though this was from an Invitational
SNAIL Invitational - Next Event Friday July 12, 2019

Using provided stats for me, I get the following:

BL = 1.38.070
OPT = 1:37.978
AVR = 1:38.3xx

Ran 12 laps, and I’m not happy. I’ve been out of racing too long. Strongly considering withdrawing from the event.

Scapes photos: I will be show casing everyone's entries like Survivor Series 2 - but with a twist this time. Nows your chance to show off your photo skills. Go into scapes mode and place your car (and driver if you choose to) and "share" the photo to the GTS community. I see @stelephant has already got a head start on it:

View attachment 834250

Notice he also included SNAIL info directing everyone to our website. If everyone does that, thats 30+ advertisements going out for us. Use #snail / #snailracing as a tag line so I can find it easily. Post in this thread once you upload it so I can check you off. I'll set a deadline shortly but the sooner you get it done the sooner I can get started on this project:

1. @SAMHAIN85 👍
2. @Nick Cannella 👍
3. @TexasJDC 👍
4. @Neutty 👍
5. @Herimopp89 👍
6. @stelephant 👍 :cool:
7. @racingchamp30 👍
8. @Mully465 👍
9. @Kgffy
10. @Fudman420 👍
11. @THRASH 👍
12. @Jw_wk1010 👍
13. @GTP_Guido 👍
14. @Moby45 👍
15. @Grandpa Money 👍
16. @Rob Brown 👍
17. @WanganGhost 👍
18. @JLBowler 👍
19. @Ryan Kirk
20. @Rednose58 👍
21. @Phlano099 👍
22. @Raw10_2u 👍
23. @TomMang_68 👍
24. @Turdburgerlar 👍
25. @Drifter1171 👍
26. @IDreamInGT3 👍
27. @Jacob Falcon
28. @Nascarcory
29. @Timlour
30. @LightningFox
31. @TTTtothetop
32. @MikeGrove
33. @basswerks1
34. @RacingOtaku86
35. TTG_Gouletkzy

👍 = Time Trial submitted
:cool: = Scapes photo submitted

I wont be grabbing all of these from everyone until early next week. So you've got plenty of time to work on a paint scheme/driver suit.

Its completely optional, but it would be nice if everyone included the Survivor Series logo somewhere on their car or driver. You can find these decals in my gallery or by clicking here and here

View attachment 834256

@Phlano099 @JLBowler @stelephant thank you for running your "new" specs and getting me your lap data. If there is any change to your specs it will be in the green highlighted column. @everyone always use the green highlighted line if your name is attached to one.

I still need time trial data from the following people:
@RacingOtaku86 @Timlour @MikeGrove @LightningFox @Nascarcory @Kgffy @basswerks1 @TTTtothetop @Jacob Falcon (I know most of you have already participated in mock race lobbies with us, but I need raw lap data from you so I know if you need to be adjusted)

Go to the 2nd post of this thread for your specs (there is a google doc linked there you can scroll around in to see) and for Time Trial lobby settings/instructions.
I'll try and work on tomorrow

Using provided stats for me, I get the following:

BL = 1.38.070
OPT = 1:37.978
AVR = 1:38.3xx

Ran 12 laps, and I’m not happy. I’ve been out of racing too long. Strongly considering withdrawing from the event.

So do you want me to give you new specs or not even bother?

Feel free to post your livery pics in this thread, but I suggest just uploading it and just letting me know instead. That way we can have one big unveiling of everyones liveries all at once.

So do you want me to give you new specs or not even bother?

Feel free to post your livery pics in this thread, but I suggest just uploading it and just letting me know instead. That way we can have one big unveiling of everyones liveries all at once.

I don’t know... I like that track but I’m just not competitive there.

Attention: @MikeGrove @Kgffy @LightningFox @basswerks1 @TTTtothetop @Jacob Falcon

If I dont get your time trial lap data by Thursday 7/11 11PM EST you will be removed from the entry list. Refer to the spreadsheet and instructions listed in the 2nd post of this thread

Fine, new specs please.

@SAMHAIN85 best- 1:37.750
Average- 1:38.1xx
Opt- 1:37.597

Specs updated on the sheet in green as well as @Grandpa Money and @Ryan Kirk

Here is what our breakdown looks like based on Divisions:

Division 1 (7)
@SAMHAIN85
@Neutty
@Herimopp89
@Kgffy
@Jw_wk1010
@Timlour
@MikeGrove

Division 2 (8)

@Grandpa Money
@Rob Brown
@Rednose58
@Nascarcory
@Mully465
@basswerks1
@RacingOtaku86
@THRASH

Division 3 (8)

@stelephant
@racingchamp30
@Fudman420
@GTP_Guido
@Raw10_2u
@TomMang_68
@Turdburgerlar
@IDreamInGT3

Division 4 (8)

@Nick Cannella
@TexasJDC
@JLBowler
@Ryan Kirk
@Phlano099
@Drifter1171
@Jacob Falcon
@TTTtothetop

Guests:

@Moby45
@WanganGhost
@LightningFox
TTG_Gouletzky

Couldnt have asked for a better spread of drivers - this is looking to be our best Survivor Series yet. Keep those liveries rolling in and keep practicing. I appreciate the effort a lot of you are putting into this. This isnt an event where you can just come in half assed and try to wing it like some candy ass jabroni. It takes a lot of prep work by everyone involved. I'll have a lobby up sometime tomorrow night.

Also, I’m not planning to make a special livery, like the last Survivor. You’ll have to settle for something premade.

8296290304361791492_0.jpg

88C7.gif

Latest Posts

Back