SNAIL Tuner and Team Series III - S15 RM Challenge - Sign-ups Open

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vol Jbolaz
  • 778 comments
  • 46,486 views

What Shall We Do This Tuesday?

  • STaTS with the [url=http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7590350#post7590350]FF RMs[/url]

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Parity Racing with the Alfa Romeo [url=http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=22]Giulia Sprin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parity Racing with the [url=http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=362]Jaguar E-Type Coupe '6

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Parity Racing with the [url=http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=844]Shelby GT350R '65[/url

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Not Ready for (or not interested in) STaTS so any Parity Racing would be fine.

    Votes: 3 37.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Yes. That car is already picked by you and cannot be chosen by another team even if it's for another class.
 
OK, cause my teams (hopeful) car fits both classes and I think it will be competitive in both. Vol did say unlimited ballast, right?

Also, since they missed the cutoff, you should pick for them based on a random draw.
 
Last edited:
Or just give you and I our own draft and they get who is left :)
 
Or just give you and I our own draft and they get who is left :)

That seems better, skip their picks
 
Also, since they missed the cutoff, you should pick for them based on a random draw.

I should. But that would just aggravate normal attrition issues.
 
Fyi: Having played fantasy baseball for over a decade now, I can say with certainty that drafting is hugely strategic. This year because I choose 2 players others had taken first in my league, I got my 4th round pick in round 2 and missed on a lot of talent.
 
I should. But that would just aggravate normal attrition issues.

You could just skip them and at the end they get their picks. Either be prepared or be overtaken.
 
Preach it!

Honestly, If they don't respond now, either they probably have rl issues or aren't checking the thread enough.
 
Last edited:
[*]Schedule
  1. 13 August:
    • Driver Draft Selections Due
  2. 15 August:
    • Car Selections Due
  3. 21 August:
    • Suzuka Circuit
  4. 28 August:
    • Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
  5. 4 September:
    • Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  6. 11 September (And yes, we need a real livery editor):
    • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps


  1. Sorry to say but everyone knew what the deadlines were. We need to move forward. Car selections are "due" tomorrow....
 
They missed out, skip the Vol.
 
I'm ok with being skipped, I wouldn't know who to pick other than the names I PM'd anyway. That's why I didn't have it in on time.
 
I'm ok with being skipped, I wouldn't know who to pick other than the names I PM'd anyway. That's why I didn't have it in on time.

It might help to have a quick look in the results page.
 
Can orange team pick their car already? I am itching to reveal mine.

Also, if/since we are skipping mopar and cslacr, wouldn't it be Joe's pick now?
 
@ Joe - Nope, I'll take whomever. :)
(outside of my picks)
 
Honestly they are all good drivers. So if I'm next then I'll take the second choice from my list I sent to you Vol.
 
Sorry guys, I have been tired after work so I only played for ~10min in the last 2 days. My picks are in though.

And, what are we doing about the 2nd car? I haven't seen anyone pick one yet
 
My driver picks and car picks are in as of two days ago.
 
Bam, draft is done! Tuners, get up with your drivers. When ever you are ready, CSLACR, announce a GT car.
 
I think he mentioned the C6 Z06.

Who is after him?
 
Bam, draft is done! Tuners, get up with your drivers. When ever you are ready, CSLACR, announce a GT car.

I have a feeling that Diabolic won't be happy with being picked in the 3rd round :)
 
Draft has ended. No pm's is there a possibility that I can walk on to a team just like any other draft?
 
Car choice is Camaro SS '10 for 2nd class.


Draft has ended. No pm's is there a possibility that I can walk on to a team just like any other draft?
I drafted you.
 
Check the first post in the thread for all the team listings.

Who picks a GT car after cslacr?
 
Check the first post, homeslice.

Check the first post in the thread for all the team listings.

Who picks a GT car after cslacr?

If you read what he wrote, it sounds like he doesn't know he was drafted, or has a team.

Whoever picked second to last in the draft picks car next.
 
Now he knows...and knowing is half the battle :)
 
If you read what he wrote, it sounds like he doesn't know he was drafted, or has a team.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Vol updated the second post (my mistake there) with the teams and the draft order.
 
JTQ picks next. And might I recommend the older Mustang. I think it will fit.
 
My Shelby isn't listed as my first car btw.
 
Vol, I'm changing my SC car, am I allowed to?
 
Back