Snakeeater2017 leagues?

Discussion in 'GTS Online Racing & Leagues' started by SnakeEater0G, Dec 9, 2017.

1. SnakeEater0G

SnakeEater0G

Any good racing tourneys or leagues who'll accept a noob to this kinda thing. Been playing by since ps1 can't believe it's taken me this long to find fellow players who share our passions.. corny af. I like racing so shoot me some info or send invites. Titled with something that has to do with this convo lol

2. Miami_F1

Miami_F1

Hey man I'm pretty new to this as well. Been playing since GT1 when i was a kid and finally just now getting online. Hope these veterans take it easy on us lol

SnakeEater0G likes this.
  3. SnakeEater0G

SnakeEater0G

No doubt lol. Same here. Lol ps1 gt was advanced for its gen but to see how far it's come since than. Badass. Yeah when this thing blew up on multiplayer I was too busy call of dutying it up so I'm behind on here. Couldn't believe they been doing gt academy since 2008. But def. As long as you stay clean they'll help you. I would think

4. afrojcactair

afrojcactair

5. SnakeEater0G

SnakeEater0G

Lmao I saw that old geezer club. Thought it was funny. Seeing gramps on the racing wheel lol. Oh yeah I'm your newest club member. Snail division 1 lol. Got my butt kicked Sunday. But yeah I'll see hit u up if I find something afro.

6. grangerkid

grangerkid

There was a 70+ dude in GT6. He was badass!