Snakes on a plane

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 10 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
8,077
Messages
GTP_Royalton
Has Oscar written all over it

Synopsis:

On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes.
 
It seems original...maybe not.

Isn't that black kid (in orange) from Fat Albert?
 
"Air hostess, I really like your dress"


Stupid busted song.


The black guy seems suspisciouly calm though.

Two Mclaren 'tars in a row! *high five*
 
I saw info on this movie ages ago. It REALLY sounds great. If they change the title I would never go and see it. It NEEDS to be called SNAKES ON A PLANE and I'll happily go see it, even just to say I've seen a movie called that. :lol:

"We're keeping the title 'Snakes On A Plane', you either want to see this type of thing or you don't!" - Samuel L Jackson (recollection from my memory but pretty much what he said I thnk).
 
Looks interesting.

McLaren F1GTR


Isn't that black kid (in orange) from Fat Albert?


Yes, that's Keenan Thompson.
 
Can anyone say straight to video...

I heard about this movie a long time ago. I thought it would get canceled before they made it...
 
I can't believe that Samuel L Jackson signed on for this.

Wait:

He did Formula 51.

OK, I can believe it.
 
Samual L Jackson is in everything...anyone see the episode of family guy where brian is shooting porn
 
:lol: Oh yeah.
 
I saw that. That chick wanted to know if she had to do the dog to :lol:
 
eek39co15tt.gif
Please Spare me... Hmm.. on the other hand Aeon Flux is lookin mighty fine now. :dopey:
 
Back