- 7,665

- Pasadena, MD
- Minty TS
I remember hearing there would be a feature to directly upload replays to YouTube, so...does it exist? Or has anyone found a way to ave a replay to a flash drive from the system or something?
If not, I guess I'll buy a capture card or something, then again, the good ones start at $150 so I guess I'll just sit back and hope it comes as an update.
EDIT:
Just now thought about something, that B-Spec anywhere thing is supposed to come as an update sometime December apparently. My guess is there will be a dedicated GT5 site for controlling that and storing your replays, then you could just upload them from there. That's just speculation, but it seems like a solid idea to me.
If not, I guess I'll buy a capture card or something, then again, the good ones start at $150 so I guess I'll just sit back and hope it comes as an update.
EDIT:
Just now thought about something, that B-Spec anywhere thing is supposed to come as an update sometime December apparently. My guess is there will be a dedicated GT5 site for controlling that and storing your replays, then you could just upload them from there. That's just speculation, but it seems like a solid idea to me.
Last edited: