So after all these hours playing, what's your fave handling car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KSaiyu
  • 92 comments
  • 6,354 views
Actually, I forgot that I picked up a used TVR Griffith 500 last night in the Used Car lot. Without any mods, it's actually a helluva lot of fun on the track with plenty of low-end power to get it out of corners. Much more stable than I remember it being in GT3 even with drive assist settings off.
 
If stage 4 turbos are anything like GT3, I remember that it take a considerable amount of time to get those things spun up in a straight line not to mention out of a corner!!!

KSpeed
When I first bought the car I test drive it... and it's can't break for ****... so then I upgraded the brakes and lighted the car and stage 4 turbo!!! yet it still brakes poorly and slow on accel...... :crazy:
 
KSpeed
I haven tweak any of the setting yet... but even with racing tires... it just can't seem to get any traction...
are you sure your foots not just too heavy ? :)
 
Back