So, are you happy now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mysterious R
  • 48 comments
  • 3,433 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious R

(Banned)
Messages
447
Messages
SFX_Calibre
To all the people that traded some very prized/expensive/rare cars they had to people for duped X2010 that took no effort, are you still happy that you gave those rarer cars away considering people are giving X2010s away for nothing now? I hope so and i told you so..👍

Comments from people that were clearly ripped off please.:ouch:
 
Take this like a game and not your real life, you want all the cars dont you? so, don't stress for nothing man, chill.
 
I won my own X2010, I like to keep the trading to a minimum. :)
 
Doesn't affect me. I play on servers with restrictions.

I can care less what little Retard Rodney does with his copy as long as he and his other ADD induced unskilled friends race on the crappy servers while ramming other people. I'm fine.
 
I hate to be that guy, but......don't you have something better to be concerned about?
 
I hate to be that guy, but......don't you have something better to be concerned about?

Yes, life must be sweet if that's your biggest worry. :dopey:
 
You guys seem to have a problem understanding my plain english so i'll try again...

IF YOU GAVE SOMEONE A CAR THAT YOU PERSONALLY WORKED FOR THAT EITHER
A: WAS EXPENSIVE
B: TOOK A LONG TIME TO OBTAIN or
C: WORKED YOUR BUTT OFF TO GET for one of these duped X2010s are you still happy considering how freely available they are now?

EXAMPLE: player A traded player B a 10 million dollar car for one only to find out now he could get one for nothing...
 
i would not feel proud if i traded for an x1 it makes me feel much better that i earned it.
 
Its more things to worry about than a car that you traded for an x10. And no i don't think there worried about it cause they wouldn't have done it if they were going to worry
 
So if you bought a car in real life last week for 50 thousand now this week it's only 5 thousand you'd be happy still?
 
You guys seem to have a problem understanding my plain english so i'll try again...

IF YOU GAVE SOMEONE A CAR THAT YOU PERSONALLY WORKED FOR THAT EITHER
A: WAS EXPENSIVE
B: TOOK A LONG TIME TO OBTAIN or
C: WORKED YOUR BUTT OFF TO GET for one of these duped X2010s are you still happy considering how freely available they are now?

EXAMPLE: player A traded player B a 10 million dollar car for one only to find out now he could get one for nothing...


LOL at "C". It hardly counts as "working your butt off" when playing a video game.
 
So if you bought a car in real life last week for 50 thousand now this week it's only 5 thousand you'd be happy still?

That an extreme situation though and I wouldn't really care though cause if i had money to buy a 50k car money wouldn't be an issue for me.

And this thread is kinda useless causes I don't see anyone who made one those trades complaining so why are you?
 
I am trading up for an X1 now. I'm only at level 24 and fully intend to earn one through normal game play too. Now, with the trade, i'll be able to play online and tool around in it for fun...

And thats the whole reason i got this game, to have fun. Which is why i probably wont be doing the 24hr races anytime soon. I'd much rather improve my own lap times and race against friends in ridiculous cars than spend hours on end chipping away at a single race or repeat boring races saving up to buy an exotic or race car.

Once i have a solid garage i see no harm in helping others either, i'm sure there are plenty of people who feel the same way i do and appreciate the giving attitude.
 
Most people back up there saves before sending a car. Therefore they don't lose they're expensive car that they traded for the X1.

So yes, Im sure they are happy.
 
LOL, someone's bitter..

Would you like me to give you a couple of nice cars to ease your pain?
 
Last edited:
My X2010 is only for Bob, don't race with that car because I don't like that car, and if anyone pull that car online I'm out. Anyway I only play on server with limited power, so don't care about X2010, for me I'd be all for free :sly:
 
To all the people that traded some very prized/expensive/rare cars they had to people for duped X2010 that took no effort, are you still happy that you gave those rarer cars away considering people are giving X2010s away for nothing now? I hope so and i told you so..👍

Comments from people that were clearly ripped off please.:ouch:






This thread fails.



Troll elsewhere please.
 
Most people back up there saves before sending a car. Therefore they don't lose they're expensive car that they traded for the X1.

So yes, Im sure they are happy.

Quit the game and reload a game save for an X2010 makes me very very very very happy. :sly:
 
Troll_fail.jpg
 
I've traded for an X2010 and I've also won an X2010 from the Vettel challenges, so I've got both bases covered! 👍
 
An X2010 is still an X2010 regardless of how you got it.

Cheated, hacked, duped, bought on Ebay, traded, earned through the challenge, won from B-spec level, sold a kidney for, wish for from a magic genie...

If you like and or wanted the car and now you have it, um... end of story?
 
I traded a couple of dup'ed cars for a couple of X2010's, and my B-spec guys have used them to earn me about 15-20 million credits. So...kind of a net positive actually.
 
I was/ am happy to do this- needed the fastest car to grind b-spec for Signature comp.
Went on to win the X1 later on so gave the one I traded for to a friend
 
Another way to look at it - think of the X2010 as a 1.5x fast-forward feature for B-Spec! 👍
 
I'm perfectly happy. X2010 earns money. Money pays for better cars than what I traded. Better cars mean better trades. Better trades mean multiple cars. Multiple cars means I get a car I want and the one I traded back!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back