So, are you happy now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mysterious R
  • 48 comments
  • 3,433 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP doesn't take into consideration that, thanks to duping, he can now get back any of the expensive (in time OR Cr.) cars he traded away for the X1 in the first place. The exploit is the cause AND the solution of his dilemma..!
 
I'll take a free x1 since it's a free offer, apparently I just don't have friends:(
 
I'll take a free x1 since it's a free offer, apparently I just don't have friends:(

Do you have a very prized/expensive/rare cars that you personally worked your butt off for a long time to obtain for trade?
 
Comments from people that were clearly ripped off please.:ouch:

Some people only like being told what they want to hear.
You remind me of my ex... Only she had uses.
 
Do you have a very prized/expensive/rare cars that you personally worked your butt off for a long time to obtain for trade?

I barely have time to drive a couple races per day therefore I consider them all works of mine on the same playing field (besides the 3 midgets and priuses). I have yet to make a trade, not for lack of trying, I think the cheaters have flooded the market (which is inevitable (btw OP)) But just to determine what is considered rare in this game is more work than I'm willing to put forth, but I'll gladly take a free X1. He said they are free.:grumpy:
 
I traded a car I worked fairly hard to obtain (in-game), for an X2010 that was more than likely duped. But I don't care because I didn't want the car I traded, but wanted the X2010 so I could practice in preparation for the level 30 challenge.

I'm weeping here.
 
Why do you need to determine what's rare? Just determine what you'd like to drive and go find it :)
 
The guys who did it got exactly what they wanted. Got the car earlier than they could, got the cheap thrill of having it when it was the 'IT" car and that's about it. Right now this thread pretty much went here THREAD
 
If you actually believe that after the update allowing back up saves that the majority of people just trade their best cars without making a back up first then you need to wake up.
 
So my psn ID is spelt different than the forum ID, but go ahead and friend me, I'll take all free X1's, no free offers will be turned down! If I get an X1 from enough people we could be looking at a world record here people!
 
im glad i only traded some paint for one then..especially since i havn't even used it yet(3 weeks ago i got it).its to cheap to me
 
I personally would like to try and win my own X2010, thats just me. But at the end of the day, its just a video game, so I don't see a reason to rant about it.
 
I personally would like to try and win my own X2010, thats just me. But at the end of the day, its just a video game, so I don't see a reason to rant about it.

I WAS going to do the same,but then i realized by the time i got to a high enough level to buy/win it,i wouldn't have any use for it besides endurance races which im not going to do for a long time anyways(whenever they let you save during the race)
 
I feel ripped off by this thread. There's nothing of value in it and I just wasted a whole 5 minutes reading it.

There, you happy now?
 




Maybe we should report this thread?
 
LMAO...that guy....
 
This thread is stupid and redundant. You have wasted 10 seconds of my life. I hate you. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul...
 
Don't really see this thread going anywhere...

And please lay off the OP abuse. Useless thread = report button please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back