So. FlashForward then.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 35 comments
  • 3,135 views
I skipped some posts because it contained spoilers and I haven't seen the last two episodes yet, but you guys do know this show was canceled, right?

Edit: Ok, I see you do. I was starting to like this show, too bad it won't continue.
 
I skipped some posts because it contained spoilers and I haven't seen the last two episodes yet, but you guys do know this show was canceled, right?

Yep, I posted about that last week before the finale had aired. Sucks doesn't it.

Sorry about the spoilers, I didn't think people would look here if they weren't up to speed. :guilty:
 
Don't worry about it, I haven't read any of those.
 
never saw the conclusion of the "Celia" Flashforward though

Was Celia the one who was supposed to get hit by a car driven by Agent Gough? Wasn't it implied that she died after being hit by the MI6 lady, with the MI6 lady getting the call Gough was supposed to get?
 
She got a call to tell her Celia was in hospital and not doing well, but not the one on April 29th to say she was dead - she said during that phone call "you're going to call me again on April 29th"...
 
Ah, gotcha. I totally forgot about that part.
 
Back