So I just got a ps4 proPS4 

United Kingdom
London
And-War
And I have to say the game looks alot crisper noe, the textures look better car models everything is a little sharper.

It's a small difference but the game looks better any one else noticed any thing else

And I have to say the game looks alot crisper noe, the textures look better car models everything is a little sharper.

It's a small difference but the game looks better any one else noticed any thing else
Is your pro connected to a 1080p or UHD display?

:eek:
Pansonic UHD Display, GTSport Photo mode looks amazing I spent the whole of Sunday just taking photos.

Nice Mpower Avatar!

I drive a e46 myself

I'm on the launch 500gb console and 1080p Samsung 40 inch. It looks amazing to me so I can only imagine what you are experiencing with the 4k. :drool:.
///Mpower for life :cheers:

The sad thing is we didn't get the e30 M3 here in SA. One of my absolute favourite cars from the ///M stable. Instead we got the 333i.
Sadly E30's are hijack material. Got to drive them with a double barrel shotgun on your dash :banghead:

:eek:

I'm on the launch 500gb console and 1080p Samsung 40 inch. It looks amazing to me so I can only imagine what you are experiencing with the 4k. :drool:.
///Mpower for life :cheers:

The sad thing is we didn't get the e30 M3 here in SA. One of my absolute favourite cars from the ///M stable. Instead, we got the 333i.
Sadly E30's are hijack material. Got to drive them with a double barrel shotgun on your dash :banghead:

Ah yes, I heard they "Thugs" use them for Spinning, my co-worker had his e30 M3 convertible stolen from his driveway! Insurance paid out 17K and he went to Germany to get another one. his car is now worth 40+ K jeez talking British Pounds here.

My Brother had a E30 318i that was a fun car, the E30 has a great chassis its Europes answer to the Toyota AE86 in my book.

The E30 333i have you driven one, that must feel heavy up front but I can image the Torque ;). I wonder how that engine affects the car balance.

Ah yes, I heard they "Thugs" use them for Spinning, my co-worker had his e30 M3 convertible stolen from his driveway! Insurance paid out 17K and he went to Germany to get another one. his car is now worth 40+ K jeez talking British Pounds here.

My Brother had a E30 318i that was a fun car, the E30 has a great chassis its Europes answer to the Toyota AE86 in my book.

The E30 333i have you driven one, that must feel heavy up front but I can image the Torque ;). I wonder how that engine affects the car balance.

Haven't driven a 333i. They are extremely rare. I've only physically seen two of them. One of them being that one owned by Bmw SA, they had it on display at a car show. The other 333i was outside a dining place in a suburb of Johannesburg.

I have driven the 325is. Its a pleasure to drive. Tail happy as hell. You can get that rear out drifting for miles. The tone from that Alpina 2.7l straight six is so unique that you just know when there is a 325is around.
Spinning is very popular here in South Africa. It plays a big part of the car culture here. You should check out some of the crazy stunts these spinners pull of. Plenty videos on You tube. Just search spin city or spinning South Africa. The most popular car in the spinning community is the E30 325i which is the 4 door version, 2.5l and it is not as uncommon as the 325is.
The E30's are hijacked for parts or sometimes even just to be spinned to the ground and then dumped. I doubt you would find a hijacked one being spinned at at an organised event but there are plenty of illegal spinning shows that take place mainly in the industrial areas where there is zero traffic at night. The 325is is highly sought after and the factory condition ones are sold at hefty prices as it is a collectors item.

I love me E30s, even the 333i
If it wasn't a right hand drive, I would totally would like to have one I real life (3 being my favorite number)

Pansonic UHD Display, GTSport Photo mode looks amazing I spent the whole of Sunday just taking photos.

Nice Mpower Avatar!

I drive a e46 myself

Do you have a GTP gallery where I can check out your work Sir ?

Back