So I just played GTPSP and...

• Thread starter vaioleto
  • 68 comments
Hello, I'm a newbie here. I was wondering if anybody here tried the multi-player ad-hoc gameplay yet? I'm still waiting for the GT PSP bundle to be available from the online store here in Taiwan. I couldn't wait to buy it when it comes out. Another quick newbie question, is there trophy in this game? Thanks in advance.

PSP + 16GB Memory + Copy of GT + the grips...

Right, much cheaper than a PSP Go with "free" copy of the game, and the ability to use a PS3 pad that 99% of people on here will have anyway... :rolleyes:
PSPGo with free copy of the game "hooked up" to a PS3 pad...

Right, much cheaper than already owning a PSP and Memory Stick and buying GTPSP + grips.

Does the Go sync to a DS3/Sixaxis via Bluetooth, or are you talking about tying it on ghetto style?

Quick question, what would you compare the driving model in GT PSP to?
(i.e. like GT4 on PS2 or GT5P on PS3)
More like GT5P on PS3 than GT4. Feels much more organic...

did Leno realy say exactly that?
that would be pro!

and my other much mor urgend question:
Someone on a german forum said gtpsp does have skidmarks?
is this correct?
i just cant thnk of, otherwise it would have been stated here allready, wouldnt it?
No, he said something professionally, I just paraphrased. lol

I didn't spend time to look at skid marks, so I'm not sure, but if he means that there are skidmarks already on the track, then yeah, they're there, I'm not sure if you leave skidmarks though.

Oh.man... GTPSP is crack for GT-heads.
Downloaded it last evening at 5:00, had to stop at Driver Challenge I (or H or some letter) all bleary eyed and worn out at 12:30. Fun Fun Fun (when you're stuck at home with a head cold) and Cheap cheap cheap (like the budgie!).

Can't put it down. The single player actually works much better than you'd think, and collect cars is addicting. I'm even fine with the four random dealerships (except for the fact that Nissan is almost always one of them). It makes getting that car you've been saving up for even more special. My only complaint is how there is no tire wear or pit stops. This isn't a problem in shorter races but it takes all the strategy out of endurance races. The PSP's battery life isn't an excuse either.

Glad to see user reviews are better than magazine reviews. I picked it up at lunch and can't wait until tonight.

Side note....

Is GT5 really avaliable to pre-order at Gamestop?? The salseman said yes and I did.....or did I just contribute to his Red Bull and pizza fund? Anyone else pre-order GT5?

I got this thing in the mail today and it works like a charm. The hold on the PSP is so much more relaxing for the hands and all the buttons are still easy to reach, even better. 👍

Except for the shoulder buttons, they are even harder to reach than without this contraption. I'm going to try to build something myself for that purpose.

slim_rechargepad2.jpg

Back