null

• Thread starter Reameb
  • 67 comments
Sorry, it won't be available to test. :P

I can't resume work on the update until December, after I return home from the FIA GTC World Finals. It's much more than just a "re-skin" and requires significant testing, development, and staging. I hope to be completed in the first quarter of 2020.
Woah! Nice to see the insight of what's coming for GTP, Glad to hear that!

@TJ13 -- You know, you could add year-round lights yourself. :P

il_fullxfull.11359850.jpg

I don't even think Christmas existed when that version of Windows launched.
I knew the commentary on that image would be about Windows XP instead of anything else. :P At least it's a laptop instead of the CRT- or chunky-LCD-equipped desktops I found for other image search results.

And as someone who still uses the Windows 9x UI in Windows 7, and who grew up with command-line-OS computers in my early years and remembers when Windows 3 was new...ouch. :lol:

I can't resume work on the update until December, after I return home from the FIA GTC World Finals. It's much more than just a "re-skin" and requires significant testing, development, and staging. I hope to be completed in the first quarter of 2020 soon.

I just read through the recent half of this thread, and can't help but feel that you missed an opportunity here.

I can't resume work on the update until December, after I return home from the FIA GTC World Finals. It's much more than just a "re-skin" and requires significant testing, development, and staging. I hope to be completed in the first quarter of 2020.
Anything changed since this statement? :cheers:

Mozilla Firefox will force most websites to use the theme that is selected. The only problem there is that it runs super slow on my phone.

There's a force Dark Mode option on OperaGX that works okay with GTP

AKJv7o3.png

Sadly it doesn't work so good with some other sites so i tend to leave it off and deal with it rather than toggle it constantly.

I didn't realise this was in the works for GTP so that's a nice surprise, As someone who struggles with my eyes and heavy white backgrounds i look forward to some news.

Last edited:
@Jordan -- Would this new theming happen to include the oldschool beige as an option? I will most likely use the dark theme instead, but that would be a charming nod to GTP history. :)

There's a force Dark Mode option on OperaGX that works okay with GTP

AKJv7o3.png

Sadly it doesn't work so good with some other sites so i tend to leave it off and deal with it rather than toggle it constantly.

I didn't realise this was in the works for GTP so that's a nice surprise, As someone who struggles with my eyes and heavy white backgrounds i look forward to some news.
I use Opera GX too, Force Dark Mode works ok on a few sites but not GTP, especially because of the white bar below the header.
Unrelated question, how did you get your sidebar discord to appear blue? Mine is white.

I use Opera GX too, Force Dark Mode works ok on a few sites but not GTP, especially because of the white bar below the header.
Unrelated question, how did you get your sidebar discord to appear blue? Mine is white.

The white Bar isnt that big of an issue considering the rest is all dark in my opinion.

I just set a Custom theme colour which applies to all the icons and the thin accent in the top left.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back