So, I was running the FF seasonal on my new PS3...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gil
  • 36 comments
  • 3,018 views
Yeah, no worries, but you could have done a couple of dozen laps with the amount of time you spent here.

I guess we'll just have to consider that 'ass' you mentioned, suitably whipped.

Yea, whatever. If it makes you feel better about yourself, you go right ahead and do that.
 
Cargo';

"Relax everyone, its just a little friendly banter between me and Mr. SRF (Dalone)".


Can't understand why anyone would get upset about some harmless banter.

Anyway, I accept your rhetorical ass as being thoroughly whipped. Ha ha.
 
Cargo';

"Relax everyone, its just a little friendly banter between me and Mr. SRF (Dalone)".


Can't understand why anyone would get upset about some harmless banter.

Anyway, I accept your rhetorical ass as being thoroughly whipped. Ha ha.

Thank you. Glad you feel better about yourself now in your little fantasy world. I'll be sure to hit you up with a dose of reality sometime.:sly:
 
Any time your ready pally.
 
Ha ha, still waiting for you to crack gold at Motegi, Cargo'.

You only have to beat 1:49.1 to get ahead of me.

I'll just wait will I?

I am sure Cargo will 'gold' even when he is driving with 2 fingers up his nose :).
BTW : If you want some real competition, just enter WRS tt's.
 
""I am sure Cargo will 'gold' even when he is driving with 2 fingers up his nose .""

Ha ha, what does he do for an encore?
 
VBR
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe that's what he saw, & in the heat of the moment his brain misinterpreted it.


0_88159_c554e663_XL.jpg
I don't believe that is the image I saw.
When PSN comes back online go to Seasonal Events.
Do the FF seasonal at Tsukuba. When you pass the car in first place, I believe it's a Peugeot 206, there is a shadow of a man, bent over the handlebars of a bicycle....
I am glad to know that I'm not trippin'...
 
Back