So ... now what?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 28 comments
United States
Everywhere
Now that we've had Christmas, and everyone has buckets of new games, what are you guys (and gals) playing? Does GT3 still get time in the PS2, or has it been put on the shelf to collect dust?

~LoudMusic

Well, seeing as GT3 *was* one of my new games, I play it all the time. As soon as I get my memory card, I can stop testing for the same licenses over and over again :)

Originally posted by TATINEE
Well, seeing as GT3 *was* one of my new games, I play it all the time. As soon as I get my memory card, I can stop testing for the same licenses over and over again :)

You should start practicing the time trials. Man what a head ache those things are ...

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

You should start practicing the time trials. Man what a head ache those things are ...

~LoudMusic

I will do that tonight. I should probably read the manual, too, huh? hehe.

Now that we've had Christmas, and everyone has buckets of new games, what are you guys (and gals) playing? Does GT3 still get time in the PS2, or has it been put on the shelf to collect dust?

~LoudMusic

Its in my PS2 everyday. Still playing it hardcore. Yeah baby!!!

Definitely still playing it - alternating between GTA3 and GT3 - as mentioned in another thread I'm chipping away at the 100% and also picking through the car yards and driving stuff that looks interesting (a 'rediscovery' if you will) - did have a little time away from it though.

It's not collecting dust, but Metal Gear Solid 2, Ace Combat 4, and F1 2001 on my new Xbox have been taking up a lot of my gaming time. :)

Originally posted by vat_man
Definitely still playing it - alternating between GTA3 and GT3 - as mentioned in another thread I'm chipping away at the 100% and also picking through the car yards and driving stuff that looks interesting (a 'rediscovery' if you will) - did have a little time away from it though.

What's your percentage now? I'll go check mine in just a minute.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by Jordan
It's not collecting dust, but Metal Gear Solid 2, Ace Combat 4, and F1 2001 on my new Xbox have been taking up a lot of my gaming time. :)

Dude, that's almost $500 on video games! Cool (:

~LoudMusic

What's your percentage now? I'll go check mine in just a minute.

~LoudMusic

Bit over 93% I think. But I'm only missing two of the time trials (your nadir I suspect)

Hey, Glad to hear that we have another Xbox'er running around... welcome to the "The most hated people at GTPlanet" club. ;) I just bought F1 2001 the other day, and have been enjoying that quite a bit. I'd rent Project Gotham though, it's a more graphically impressive game. While I enjoy F1, it seems kind of Framey with the in car view, especially in the rain. :odd:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Hey, Glad to hear that we have another Xbox'er running around... welcome to the "The most hated people at GTPlanet" club. ;) I just bought F1 2001 the other day, and have been enjoying that quite a bit. I'd rent Project Gotham though, it's a more graphically impressive game. While I enjoy F1, it seems kind of Framey with the in car view, especially in the rain. :odd:

I might get an XBOX after Feb.

Hey, Glad to hear that we have another Xbox'er running around... welcome to the "The most hated people at GTPlanet" club. ;)

Sending you hate rays... ah who can be bothered...

Haha! People need to give this system a chance. I've been very impressed with mine so far! :)

Haha! People need to give this system a chance. I've been very impressed with mine so far! :)

HA!!! A chance!?! Heck NO!! I spit on the XBox!!! I am not a prejudice man, but in this case i will allow it!!

:fdevil: DIE XBOX DIE!!!! :fdevil:

Oh, and to answer the oringal question in this thread...

GT3 collecting dust... GTA3 in the playstation non-stop

Although my sister did make me feel bad the other day when she said... "you never race anymore, whats up with that?"

Originally posted by Magic069
Oh, and to answer the oringal question in this thread...

GT3 collecting dust... GTA3 in the playstation non-stop

Although my sister did make me feel bad the other day when she said... "you never race anymore, whats up with that?"

Wow, a family member that pays attention ... a female one to boot! Does she play any games on the PS2?

~LoudMusic

Wow, a family member that pays attention ... a female one to boot! Does she play any games on the PS2?

~LoudMusic

well the computer and the PS2 are in the same room... so when shes on the computer i am on the PS2... and she liked watching me race.

She doesn't like play to much, she likes tekken.

Lots of girls do for some reason. Allows them to be violent i think.

Well I hate to say it everybody but my GT3 game has been collecting dust for over 2 weeks now! :eek: I have been on a steady diet of GTA3, MGS2, Ace Combat 4, Silent Hill 2, SpyHunter, and Smugglers Run. Sorry everybody but with 6 other games to play and all of which having high ratings t is hard to pop in the ol' GT3 game. :( Someday I will re-discover blow off the dust and rev back up my engines. :burnout:

well the computer and the PS2 are in the same room... so when shes on the computer i am on the PS2... and she liked watching me race.

Yeah, you're right. I have lots of girl friends that like Tekken also. That's really weird. Maybe because the basis of the game is just hit buttons as fast as you can. I also like your reasoning that it allows them to be violent. Maybe the inverse is true with GT3. It allows guys to -try- to not be violent.

~LoudMusic

I may have found some direction on our question ...

LoudMusic: Hey, maybe you can give me some insight into a question I've run across. Why do girls like Tekken so much? It's a fighting game kind of like Obi-Wan, but it's been around for a while. I guess this goes for any fighting game and girls' desire to play them. Is it because it gives you gals a chance to be violent, or is it just some kind of strange genetic attraction to fighting games?

Summer: I don't know...I love them though...I guess it gives you a chance to have control over something

LoudMusic: And pounding the crap out of a bunch of boys has to be appealing as well (:

Summer: hehe..maybe

So how about you Tatinee? What's the draw to fighting games, if any at all?

~LoudMusic

Yeah, you're right. I have lots of girl friends that like Tekken also. That's really weird. Maybe because the basis of the game is just hit buttons as fast as you can. I also like your reasoning that it allows them to be violent. Maybe the inverse is true with GT3. It allows guys to -try- to not be violent.

~LoudMusic

umm, i don't know, i get pretty violent when a nsx comes past me and wins by a .010 of a second... ;)

Girls crack me up when they play tekken. Wanna know a girls true colors, play that with them!! ;)

I have Dave Mirra 2, Code Veronica X, Extermination, MGS2, and GT3 for PS2, and GT3 is easily the most played, followed by Dave Mirra 2 and MGS2.

Mobile Suit Gundam:Zeonic Front playing i was

PS2 breakdown it did

To Minnesota sent it I did

soon get it back I will

gaming life suck much it does

talk to you later I will

Originally posted by MitsubishiLancer
Mobile Suit Gundam:Zeonic Front playing i was

PS2 breakdown it did

To Minnesota sent it I did

soon get it back I will

gaming life suck much it does

talk to you later I will

Well, are you back up and running yet?

~LoudMusic

Girls always do... trains them for when they wanna whip our talis, they'll try some combos on us ;)

P.S. XBOX SUCKS CHEESEEEEEEEEEE! :-P

Latest Posts

Back