So we DO get Spa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NaketWookie
  • 9 comments
  • 1,569 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we trust this? :odd:

Anyway, I'm not doubting for one second that Spa will be coming to GTS. The track is featured in most prolific racing games and PD is currently unleashing DLC all over the place. Surely it's just a matter of months.
 
I sure hope so. It would be a lovely Christmas gift to get the announcement that this was coming in January. I would have bought the game anyway, but it was bought to drive Porsches at Spa. That’s what I most wanted to do. Drive Porsches at Spa. In the rain. Two out of three ain’t bad. Extremely looking forward to this if true.
 
People will still complain. "That circuit is boring".
 
I think Spa in GTS is just a matter of time, considering PD's game support and Spa being probably the most requested track. So even if he's lying to get the views, he can be accidentally right.
 
I've always liked the flow of Spa. Had a good time there, using the Shelby Daytona.
Looking forward to some Gr.4 alone time TT.
 
So he was able to "predict" that tracks that were in previous GTs were coming to GTS, but the one that surprised him was a track that's never been in GT before? He's not exactly mystic Meg.

I think we should wait for official confirmation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back