So what does Online look like now that no Hybrids are around?

• Thread starter FastAShecK
  • 13 comments
Probably looks the same as before hybriding. Very few lobbies, lots of drag/cruise/drift lobbies, few circuit racing rooms, and almost all of them on RS. In other words, ...well you figure it out...

It looks the same as before. I don't know if anything snuck through. I decided to take stance of passive aggression, so I updated and raced all night with the NSXR LM road car.

Since that's a cheese car, it was a night full of win :rolleyes:

No surprises, just the same-O-lame-O-stuff from before Hybrids. Just no Hyper car clutter.

I was pissed yesterday, but more and more Im just okay with it. The Hyper hacked cars were so bad if the patch is what it takes to fix it so be it.... Ill stick to 2.11 though :D

Well, right now, I guess Online looks like...Online.

I wouldn't know, I've been playing NFS:MW and MC:LA the past three and a half months.

I'm not really into it enough to check if there are any 'brids around.

I agree with FAST I have both versions on two consoles online is so drab & every one is so anal about bumping there cars if you do get outta shape I'm gonna stick with 2.11 and my stanced,fast & cool cars addios online racing

From a host's point of view, it's fantastic!
Racing is clean again and free of cheating.
Yes, the odd 20,000 hp hacked car can join a lobby, but at least they're easy to spot and report.
The main issuse was the hacked that sneak in undetected. It got to a point where innocent people were being falsely accused of having a hacked car.
Obviously, we can't have that, so thank you PD!

SunsetSailor
From a host's point of view, it's fantastic!
Racing is clean again and free of cheating.
Yes, the odd 20,000 hp hacked car can join a lobby, but at least they're easy to spot and report.
The main issuse was the hacked that sneak in undetected. It got to a point where innocent people were being falsely accused of having a hacked car.
Obviously, we can't have that, so thank you PD!

You do realize it is impossible to cheat the PP system with a say engine swapped car right?

However the true cheaters (ones with ridiculous HP modded cars) can still cheat.

Goes to show how little knowledge you have about hybrids.

You do realize it is impossible to cheat the PP system with a say engine swapped car right?

However the true cheaters (ones with ridiculous HP modded cars) can still cheat.

Goes to show how little knowledge you have about hybrids.

If anything the engine swapped car got hurt in the PP limits. I raced a few times online with a engine swap Hybrid during 2.11 (My Civette :D that drives like a Civette, no track Star lol) and always made it clear what was done to my car. Some let me race, other asked me to go (so I would) Never did all that well with them (I keep stock chassis) but I would jump in my go to UN HACKED racer and clean the track...

FastAShecK
If anything the engine swapped car got hurt in the PP limits. I raced a few times online with a Hybrid during 2.11 and always made it clear what was done to my car. Some let me race, other asked me to go (so I would) Never did all that well with them (I keep stock chassis) but I would jump in my go to UN HACKED racer and clean the track...

Same here bro. I always was truthful if i had one in a room. Also I just did engine swaps. Like a 300zx drift car with a 2JZ. Made less HP than what it had before i made it a hybrid. Same situation with my RX7 Enfini. I put the Re Amemiya AsparaDrink engine in it. It made 50 plus HP less than what it did with the stock engine.

Never messed with grip multiplier or chassis swaps.

Same here bro. I always was truthful if i had one in a room. Also I just did engine swaps. Like a 300zx drift car with a 2JZ. Made less HP than what it had before i made it a hybrid. Same situation with my RX7 Enfini. I put the Re Amemiya AsparaDrink engine in it. It made 50 plus HP less than what it did with the stock engine.

Never messed with grip multiplier or chassis swaps.

Grip & HP or even weight Multiplier Never, well with the one exception of a Hyper car I built to see what the fuss was about and break the in game sound barrier. It was interesting for all of 10 seconds. "Ohh thats what happens.... Okay Im done" lol

I swap chassis on a rare occasion, a RE Chassis on a Spirit R, & I did a IROC Camaro with a Camaro SS LM Chassis for it to race in the American Series as a Race car. It ran the LS7 tho, not the C5-R.

Honestly, GT5 got boring until Hybriding made its way into it, I wont update back to the game that collected dust on my shelf for the last 2 years....

So what does Online look like now that no Hybrids are around?

and

Have you seen any sneak through?

It's alright. Almost all my cars are bone stock, I have a few of the RM'd ones and I just go cruise around and talk to people.

I haven't seen any hybrids online after 2.12.

I liked doing the engine swaps because I could finally have the old Corvettes with a big block in them instead of being limited to the 350.

Back