So what's the gt4's Suzuki escudo of this game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingacer
  • 12 comments
  • 2,808 views
Messages
14
You know, the car which is very fast on straights but handles very poorly. I heard the Suzuki escudo in this game handles well but has been limited to 300kph. Anyway my vote is the veyron.
 
I vote Veyron too, though it doesn't handle that bad.
 
My vote is for the Suzuki Escudo. seriously, you can tune the transmission and it's still faster on the straights then the Veyron. unless the test course returns in DLC I'd still pick the Escudo over the Veyron if I want to win a challenging race.
the Veyron is to heavy to corner fast.
 
The TVR speed 12 suffers the same problem, very powerful but struggles when it reaches a corner.
 
Bumping isnt going to get you a good reputation. If a thread vanishes there is normally a reason for it!
 
Does the Speed 12 drive poorly? I can't imagine why it would. The only reason to avoid it in past games was not because of its handling qualities, but because of the games' poor modeling of the car.

Forza 3 has the only decent Speed 12 I've ever seen in a game.
 
You aren't supposed to bump threads here, that's the point. If people want to talk about it, they should go find it. This thread lacks direction anyway. What is the point? Are you whining about the Escudo? Are you comparing it to a road car? Regardless, I'll take my 870hp C63 over either of these any day. It's far more fun and challenging to drive.
 
You aren't supposed to bump threads here, that's the point.

It's not in the AUP. Bumping isn't internet activism, it's a fairly reasonable part of forum etiquette when used in moderation (generally the rule is a bump is allowed once a post disappears from the first page) so why get all uptight about it? He's not spamming, just asking for more discussion on the subject. If no one replies after the bump then the topic will die a natural death. Unless he bumped it a second time in a row, which would be unreasonable.

Anyway, I vote for the Veryon. For a car that's so lusted over it's crap on the bends. If only they'd included the Veyron Super Sport instead. Are you listening Polyphony? We want DLC!
 
The Escudo is in my dealer right now. I have the money but you need to be level 23 to buy it, I'm at level 22. by the time I grind my way to level 23 it will be gone. I'm going to go cry now.
 
Back