So what's the latest on tuning after 1.07?

As far as I know, nothing has changed. The main thread is where the discussion is, I would follow that and if something changes, you would know sooner.

I would tend to agree. I spent a lot of time testing yesterday and everything seems to be working exactly as before the update.

I think there is a quite big change in physics. My latest 1.06 setup, which was right at the limit regarding the amount of rotation I could still control, became almost undriveable. But telling what exactly changed is very hard. So far I believe the disadvantages of too much right height are more pronounced, the sweet-spot seems lower again, in 1.03 regions. There seems to be some change (again) to what weight/mass does.

The big change imo is in on throttle oversteer, which became more controllable. You can steer out of a corner now instead of being passenger to LSD, suspension and throttle input. At the same time it seems I cannot get the same uber-grip on turn in from placing the weight perfectly. The time is now found after the apex, which may need a change in driving style, which may require a different setup.

[So far I tested only my MP4-12C, don't know if the changes are the same for different drive trains etc.]

Last edited:
Back