So what's YOUR favourite sitcom of all time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anderton Prime
  • 36 comments
  • 1,430 views
T100
In this order...
1. South Park
2. Nip Tuck
3. CSI (the first one in Las Vegas)
Nip/Tuck and CSI Aren't sitcoms. They are dramas.
 
Anybody here like the British comedy "Are you being served?" It's a classic, and hilarious too.

Unfortunately, I dont think it's aried any more. It used to be on PBS every weekday at 7:30.

Blackadder is good too.
 
skip0110
Anybody here like the British comedy "Are you being served?" It's a classic, and hilarious too.

Unfortunately, I dont think it's aried any more. It used to be on PBS every weekday at 7:30.

Blackadder is good too.


Are you being served? was good, but i diddn't take to it much realy.. I should get round to watching it more.. :)

and yeh, I love Blackadder
 
I've really tried to appreciate UK sitcoms...I just can't do it, they don;t have bright enough lighting or something....I've been brought up in a western culture where foreign tv and film is only something for the butt of jokes
 
Cheers, Fresh Prince, Simpsons, Everybody loves Raymond, Frasure.
 
Allo Allo
Only Fools & Horses
Red Dwarf

British all the way! :D

I quite like that new one called Carrie & Barry. The foreplay scene in friday nights episode was very funny :D
 
lotus350
Allo Allo

Aha! that's the one i forgot..
It hardly ever gets shown considering how good it was :P

The British spy who can't speak French properly and just sounds realy odd, and sometimes rather rude when he talks :D
 
Back