So, what's your Gr. 3 Weapon of Choice going to be?

• Thread starter mwoodski
  • 68 comments
As the thread title states, when GT Sport comes out, what will be your Group 3 car of choice? There's plenty to choose from in the new title, and there surely will be something that will catch your eye and be your favorite car to represent yourself on the World Stage.

Currently known are as follows:
Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 2012
Audi R8 LMS Audi Sport Team WRT 2015
BMW M6 GT3 M Power 2016
BMW M6 GT3 Walkenhorst Motorsport 2016
BMW Z4 GT3 2011
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
Citroen GT by Citroen RACE CAR (Gr.3)
Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R 2015
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 2013
Ford Mustang Gr.3
Honda NSX Gr.3
Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
Jaguar F-Type Gr.3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 2015
Mazda Atenza Gr.3
McLaren 650S GT3 2015
Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport 2016
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport 2013
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 2016
Subaru WRX Gr.3
Toyota FT-1 VGT (Gr.3)
Volkswagen Bettle Gr.3
Volkswagen GTI VGT (Gr.3)

Me personally? Most likely the Jaguar.

maxresdefault.jpg

It'll either be that or the Beetle, I believe.
I will be choosing either the R8, Huracan or the m6

Well, where to start... In reality all of the current Gr.3 cars interest me massively, does look like I could spend a lot of time in that class. And whilst I didn't apply/get accepted for the beta (no PS4 for that :lol:), I did manage to get a quick go on GTS at an event where I got to drive the Gr.3 Aston round Dragon Tail, and I have to say I was mighty impressed with the way it drove and sounded to be honest, and Dragon Tail seems like a really neat track as well.

However, if I had to narrow it down to just 3 cars which interest me the most for now, it'd be the following.
  • NSX Gr.3
  • Alfa 4C Gr.3
  • Viper Gr.3
Those three really do interest me, especially the Alfa and the NSX, and I do have plans for some classic Honda/JGTC liveries for the latter :D. But otherwise, as I said all the current cars do excite me, particularly the recent "discoveries" like the Beetle and the Mazda, so I can't wait to try 'em.

I've always been a Nissan fan boy so if all the Gr3 cars are somewhat equal I can see myself going with the GTR but I also have my eyes on the Vette, AMG, and 650's

Back