So, who's got all 60 Golds in their licence tests yet?

• Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 1,745 comments

Stevisiov

GTP_Sigma
Premium
United Kingdom
England, Warwickshire
GTP_Sigma
So I've just completed all the licence test challenges, on the day of the games release, I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed.

Non the less, I am sure there are many like minded people here on GTP. So post up your gold Licence progress so far.

To those still trying, good luck. đź‘Ť

-------

So I am making list of those who have all 60 golds on their licence tests. All you have to do is post a photo of your profile page as evidence of your achievement.

Like this.
60goldsimage.jpg

Members who have got all 60 golds so far:

Stevisiov
(Sigma)

Stotty

Shigegaki

Manuelos

Genesisfury

GoldenCrumpet

Animera

hlau028

WRXLENT
(Stigy)

luskiiimj

HakiraDyson

FishforRent

burnhamayyy

Fast_Ed

II IVORBIGUN II

jbrennen

WiiFreak

PyroZona

Falango

Alex p.

Ezza75

Jump_Ace

osrg

nemesis01

Bresiu

Axionkt

R1ch85

MadMax86

Killa Aaron

Mars Attacks

barryl85

Synwraith

Lekkeri

Hanxs

Racer_LP

Gaiajohan

GTMunky

halcapone

Tyrant675

Jamoru

mz-787B

nervous24

Qronicle

Aldo

LowTEC-Derbo

chromatic9

Dijital Majik

Syaitann

ryryryan

PrimalOrB

SgtWhitten

KriLi

Simple975

Dr Wankel

Roobsa

zod

Dr_Watson

chimuel

Leicht

notmychoice

MikeDan

kopander

Emu76

Addy711

nintandrew

DaN3000

ChUnKieBaLLz

b0ltzz_

cypher2004

Jay

Sylar

seizure_

Force-Feedback

waxweazle

skit

Kovalex

o iSh4d0wZ X

Samer305

PepeoBR

Denur

Bakugekiki

netnai

Acheron79

Appie

GTP_Noobarsaurus

hmoop

ToX75

alexthecamel

juniordee

Tr3x

the_ryosuke

Raitziger

timeatkuu

Raimundo.jcc

Mark T

Soju

Blind829

LeGeNd-1

Hammrshell

the-mont

Asane

------- 100 members

Norihealy

Rizzy13

Dravonic

wotzit07

Rhino_WJB

Lucas180

MisterWeary

Leginmat

ARDA_TIRMAS

syphax

Bluforce

DTS

GT5_komp

lllSeanTlll

TheBig1

Omnis

obreeezzzzy

Waltermydoinher

ToiJu

SlipZtrEm

ErnstJ

Litzner

SEVINN

SagarisGTB

Ride

BreakerOhio

Osr20_L

INSTG8R

heavydb

vuda

LeftyWright69

Arc07

Xploration GT

augustosrv

NOS Waster

Touring Mars

Lotrzyna

kjacobs03

GT Pro

Turkey :D

mushimushiyo

Chronoslol

mcfizzle

an1mal_69

EditRedz

twinsenx

zrepiV

affan

El_Messiah

ROAD_DOGG33J

lestatdark

AL_AN

nipponj

StrokerAce

moetec

RX-7_FD3S

Bucketboy

WinK

YZF

PiranhaZ06

binici

Kozlowsky

syagre

Powerslave.

Antonisbob

Corrigan

Mario2Lopez

sausages

kamikazekoala

Sania

stojanovicp

oily85

Pelice

Cienight

Zdriver

BAZZ

RMX

V12Engine

allent2

Joker-GTBR

barndoor VW

outlaw4rc

Red9597

gruchov

Rage0329

Tosk

Jo3f1sh

saidur_ali

Pythonidae

Dracwolley

Firehuntah

B3rni3

gee_sp0t

sinner

peewee737

herburt

NAP_man

------- 200 members

ironcobra

Famine

Tekku

Dance Commander

GT Motion

masterwsiokhege

scooterlord

Pyrone89

TVRCerberaLM

johnnyclark

FC3S-D

chandler325i

bombe32

Ubiquitous

suXin

slicecom

asperkwok0625

hornet_burnout

TheMinion

aimre

eskimochaos

GhostBoy

salomonskier92

satobm

Glenn1602

powerdrome

Southend Rage

DemonBlade

darqpassenger

Welsh-Fury

BeerBro

don5504

adeadsnipermatt

Hairballs58

Theo777

XLR83N

Corvagh

VicioustC

Stune

kikie

tami

Cyber_stig_77

Rblanshard

tami

Cyber_stig_77

Quinn

BlueVisor

dark_ruffo

Stephen220378

moneyfink

Usual Suspect

Razzman

slowman

corne

HabalanIII

Iratherwalk

Racer XO

Charley01

labeling

zedextreme8177

fkuk

Andrew9RS

GHilton

white_panther

aria0808

|aCe|

BuhtaBass

davepierce07

R1600Turbo

Hig-GT

jkmayol

VagaXt

weavty1

Tappajakoala

Barra333

SilentKill30

hennessey86

U2Edge

eik00n

weavty1

GT-R_EMOKID

racingfreak01

sk83

canadon11

ThaSyn

ebud007

MiniMax

Fido_le_muet

Roo

HaoleHatingWRX

Evolution_GT

selley

Smitz

MR8

go4gold

edgecrusher

Caliper

TigJackson

rcheebunker

------- 300 members

corne

schuey87

tbc21

rubsrockpt

Danpachi

mazda787

TAZ71

MustangRyan

gslooney

wintendo

scrooge

Alara78

xSTIG_JUNIORx

xXDoc187Xx

JonPurpleHaze

DIA1974

Incary

chet03

S30Zenzow

SHigSpeed

dynasty_dennis

Ecchi-BANZAII!!

BongoManCan

chr0nix

Wiegert

ChloeSMV

will-i-am

Tintorera

Yev

Ahrveiren

Squanto

TCSdisable

keskparane

Grimmeh

Mr. Boy

nismo33

CMoe

goirke

Zenith013

phattbasskickin

alexgontijo

H3avyM3tal

toymdngn

I-Runner

Griffo

super555man555

boggissimo

HOODFIELD

Colonel_Loki

Lambob

bravoecho

amarios

Gonno_Sunao

GOTMAXPOWER

Number of members on the list: 352

-------

I will update the list as often I can, but if I have gone a few days and not updated (or missed you off for whatever reason) feel free to send me a PM to remind me to update.

-------

For those of us who don't find simply golding enough of a challenge, below are links to the gold junkies website. Get your times posted in. :D

Enter Gold Junkies Times Here
Gold Junkies Results

Last edited:
Only did the first license and only managed to get one gold, on test 9. Ill try again later to get more, but it is frustrating once youve done the same test 20x.

I've got a few golds, but I am getting no less than silver after 2 or 3 goes per licence. So far i have done National B & A licences. Ive also done some of the special events as well. Currently on the AMG Driving School Intermediate, Sector 1 challenge. Love the game!

I got all golds in B license and half of them in A but I got a corrupt save so working through them again. Nearly golded B license again.

I cant believe how close to gold I am sometimes. On one test I was 1/1000th of a second out. Ridiculous.

When I get the game, I'll be silvering all the way through--I'll probably gold my B and A licenses however, as that is usually a good romp for me. Getting gold is always fun, especially when it's annoyingly inconvenient to shave off some of my times foor some of the tests.

I've gotten gold in b and a national, then stopped after spending ages getting them!

I'll do international c when i need it but dredding attempting to get all golds in that! :scared:.

The hardest one i found so far is the one with the BMW 125 tii on the Schumacher 'S' curve...

I'm glad i'm not the only one struggling to get gold and no-one can really say 'oh yea they were easy i did them all gold first time with a gamepad...' without lying!

I've only done the first licence so far, I managed 9 silver and one gold on the first attempt, and then spent some time pushing them up to gold.

Then I realised something, is there actually anything that the licences are used for?

Last edited:
B and A all gold.
Very funny!!! You have to be 100% precise and they are very challenging (i'm talking about the gold ones... I reach the silver almost every first time, gold very rarely)
bronze is obviously very very easy to reach, even if you are blind :D

I'm sorry if this was already answered in other thread, but... do you win anything for getting all gold?
I mean, like in old GT Games that you got rare cars for every Full Gold Licence you get.

All golds in A,B and IC. Haven't touched any of the others yet. So far they seem a bit easier than previous GT games? Don't get me wrong, some are taking many, many attempts, but I can't recall ever getting all golds on my first day. I'm gonna put it down to driving with a wheel.

I've gotten gold in b and a national, then stopped after spending ages getting them!

I'll do international c when i need it but dredding attempting to get all golds in that! :scared:.

The hardest one i found so far is the one with the BMW 125 tii on the Schumacher 'S' curve...

I'm glad i'm not the only one struggling to get gold and no-one can really say 'oh yea they were easy i did them all gold first time with a gamepad...' without lying!

Same :( just cant get that damn gold....:nervous:

I'm sorry if this was already answered in other thread, but... do you win anything for getting all gold?
I mean, like in old GT Games that you got rare cars for every Full Gold Licence you get.

Yes, you get rewarded with a car for all golds in each test. I won't ruin the surprise though, obviously. :dunce:

Yes, you get rewarded with a car for all golds in each test. I won't ruin the surprise though, obviously. :dunce:

Great! Thanks for answering and for not spoiling lol.

Still waiting for my game, like it says under my name, im from Argentina, and it will take some days to get here :(

I golded B license but decided after that to just accept silvers for now in the others as I want to get on with the game, will gold the others over time I guess.

got gold in almost all of b/a/ic apart from a few
havent started the other yet

although im playing on the controller, left my wheel at home (im at university at the moment), so i reckon once i can properly use throttle/brake instead of treating them like on off switched ill do it

I've just been having trouble with that one. I passed it by not lifting off and just throwing the car into the corner, did that work for you too? :dopey:
That was the hardest test out of all for me. Took me a good 45 minutes or so of trying. I didn't lift off fully, I just gave a slight bit of throttle and floored it once I hit the first apex. Still very challenging though :grumpy:

That was the hardest test out of all for me. Took me a good 45 minutes or so of trying. I didn't lift off fully, I just gave a slight bit of throttle and floored it once I hit the first apex. Still very challenging though :grumpy:

Ah, I took the opposite approach. I just threw it into the apex on full throttle and controlled the slide :P

Latest Posts

Back