Sold

• Thread starter TVV0_
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Hi looking to sell my logitech g29 with h-shifter mounted to a vevor play frame, inverted pedals with 3drap brake mod, honda fit shift knob and honda prelude seat. 500$

I have been racing still, just on pcars2 mostly. I just plan on moving soon and plan to do a new build there.

I will be selling of 50years of racing memorabilia as I shudder to think what will happen to them when I take the final checker....and I need more toys!!!!! .

Starting off with 1991 F1 trading cards. None are on Ebay so price is a guess. They were purchased at the 1991 Canadian GP for 20$ Canadian.
Box is worn. Cards are MINT.
Price: 35.00 us plus 5 bucks for shipping .

26418A73-191E-4825-8420-0E55EFE6813F.jpeg

I'd be interested in everything but the wheel and shifter. I could use a nice rig and what does that brake mod do? If it's not a big deal would you be willing to sell the rig with seat? I'm on Long Island

Make an offer i can probably sell the g29 on its own. The mod which i cut to my preference makes the brake more progressive feeling instead of linear pressure. Allowing more control. Helps alot on pcars2, gts not so much lol

Back