(Solved) Decals are really glitchy on certain parts of the car

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
theufc33
Adjusting limit depth helped for a pattern decal on the side of the car, but a stripe on the top is similarly glitchy no matter what I do. This happens on other areas of the car, on all cars I’ve tried. I couldn’t find anything on this online with a quick search, hope PD are aware of this and can fix it soon because I can’t create certain types of liveries. I don’t make many, not very good at it, but I wanted to make a fictional race car livery for this but I’m unable to since anything near the roof just bugs out.

Try it this way:
  • open new layer
  • push button "select camera", the left with the 3 arrows and the car in the center
  • now select the "roof" view (last button on the right)
  • select the decal, you want to use on the top of the car

Try it this way:
  • open new layer
  • push button "select camera", the left with the 3 arrows and the car in the center
  • now select the "roof" view (last button on the right)
  • select the decal, you want to use on the top of the car
Just came back to this thread to talk about how I’m a dumb dumb - yup, it works fine. I just tried this a minute ago after noticing a decal seemed to glitch when I brought it back to a place it previously worked, starting from a different camera. Strange design choice but hey, they cover basically every area of the car with the camera options. I don’t think it worked this way in Sport, but I could be misremembering.

Thanks for helping, I only saw it after figuring it out but I appreciate the advice - if anyone else ever has the same issue, hopefully they will find this thread and your answer 😊

Just came back to this thread to talk about how I’m a dumb dumb - yup, it works fine. I just tried this a minute ago after noticing a decal seemed to glitch when I brought it back to a place it previously worked, starting from a different camera. Strange design choice but hey, they cover basically every area of the car with the camera options. I don’t think it worked this way in Sport, but I could be misremembering.

Thanks for helping, I only saw it after figuring it out but I appreciate the advice - if anyone else ever has the same issue, hopefully they will find this thread and your answer 😊
this is happenin to me to an its being wierd even if i do that it is still glitchy i sometimes have to close the game an then come bck in it

Back