[Solved.]

• Thread starter xwpsa
  • 9 comments
I think the S. Vettel is the base X2010, then the colored "X1" that you can buy from the dealership at Level 40 is the next up, with adjustable gearing but the same BHP and grip levels, then the Carbon X2010 which has the same performance as the other two with just the carbon color. You get the Carbon by golding the Sebastion V. challenge.

Essentially, if we had an X2010 race, all three would be neck and neck and any could win on a typica circuit.

Vettel is slowest and doesn't have a customisable final gear ratio
Coloured is faster than Vettel and has customisable final gear
Prototype is faster in my experiance than the coloured X2010 and also has a customisable gear ratio.

Driving Options: Everything off apart from ABS 1
Less Downforce for higher top speed. Otherwise keep it default, turning downforce up ruins the handling.
Tyres: Any Racing tyres will do.
Gearing: It's automatically set to maximum speed, with 1500hp on tap theres little need to alter this.

They all top out around 310mph in a draft when the engine is fully broken in.

That's a joke, isn't it?

I thought all the X1 cars were equal except for the colour.

So I keep trying to get Bronze on all tracks for HOURS and then I get a X1 that is slower than the others? 👎

Just reached level 30 and tried out the prototype special event; dang my outlap is too slow!

Will re-visit this challenge later after learning more about this 'rocket on rails'!

Back