Some endurance race XP depends on your laps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siufu
  • 14 comments
  • 2,334 views
Messages
25
Messages
Siufu
I just played B spec Roadster 4 hours, got a different XP than someone listed in the prize car thread. So maybe it is because my B spec driver got a different number of laps?
 
I wondered whether XP would be distance related in the timed Endurances so you might be right. But I understand that BSpec XP awards are higher than ASpec ones (figures as there are no licenses or Special Events in Bspec), so you need to check that you are comparing like with like.
 
or it could be how well you manage your B-spec as well(dont know as i have a lv 3 B-Spec)
 
I've experienced the same thing while grinding for b-spec xp in the 4h Nuerburgring race:

The first time I let my bobs race it with the Corvette ZR1 RM with +718hp 1100kg and got about 340'000xp
the second time I let them race with the R8 TDI Stealth Edition 699hp and I guess about 800kg and I only got 299'000xp

I guess you get more xp with a heavier or less powerful car.

I'm re-trying it right now with my GT Citroen Race Car (+610hp and 1200kg) - If I'm right this should get more xp than the first run with the ZR1 RM...
 
Unfortunately you get a poor amount of XP for your endeavours in B-Spec qhich is quite disappointing. I haven't seen any evidence of different XP so fr but I'll keep an eye out as I'm going through 👍
 
Er, I dare say it's to do with B-spec level.

Please explain further ..

Are you saying the higher the level the less XP you receive?
 
Please explain further ..

Are you saying the higher the level the less XP you receive?

No, he's referring to the fact that the XP rewards for B-Spec races differ from the XP rewards for the equivalent A-Spec races.

Your own level (A or B-Spec) has no bearing on those rewards. It would be interesting to know if there IS a lap-based XP reward modification though, but I suspect that there isn't.
 
I was on the same B-Spec lvl 32 and got different xp's...
So either you get more xp the first time you race it, or it depends on hp/weight of the car.

I'll know for sure in about 2 hours, when my bobs have won the race the for the 3rd time with a heavier car with less power ;)
 
I was on the same B-Spec lvl 32 and got different xp's...
So either you get more xp the first time you race it, or it depends on hp/weight of the car.

I'll know for sure in about 2 hours, when my bobs have won the race the for the 3rd time with a heavier car with less power ;)

thanks a lot McLogo! i'm interested in this!
please post when you have an answer! :D
 
I'm confused... I got 290'919xp now, so it's not depending on the car at all...
 
I'm confused... I got 290'919xp now, so it's not depending on the car at all...

It sounds like the XP amount decreases each time you run it.
 
I thought so too, but then I found this list in an other thread: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Siufu/34160373
It says exactly 290'919xp for the 4h Nurburgring... I think I'm getting stupid from grinding, sorry for the confusion.

:lol:
In BSpec I still have to do 1000km Suzuka and then the 4h Nurb.
(don't know when I will do these though...)
But any difference in the 4h I'll post here! 👍
 
This has my interest. I'm currently grinding EXP to get to Level 40 so I can be DONE with B-Spec.

I'm on my 4th time doing the 24h Le Mans race with the X2010, I'll write down the EXP it gives me and then do it again with an LMP car to see if there is any difference, will be reporting back. 👍
 
Back