Some features I'd like to see implemented in GT Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aceofsquares
  • 34 comments
  • 2,436 views
Messages
182
United States
United States
I have a couple ideas in my mind right now for GT Sport.

1: Turbo/Supercharger volume in the Audio settings. I believe that some of the sounds are a tad too quiet.

2: Smoke effect adjuster in Options. They did have better smoke effects during the 2016 beta/demo stuff. Probably not going to come because they might cause performance issues.

3: Headlight Brightness. Makes the headlights brighter or dimmer during the night time gameplay.

4: Driver Helmet Look to Apex/Helmet tilt. This can be turn on or off. Pretty self explanatory. I have seen it on replays on the menu screens.


That is about what i think should be implemented in GT Sport. What do you guys have?
 
I swear we already have some sort of thread like this. I can't be bothered to look for it right now though.

I'm thinking the option for the computer to take random liveries from the discover tab and slap them on the AI during custom races. The livery chosen for each car would change every race. The only problem is that some of them would be trash. Or you might get a Sambabus with a complaint inscribed on the side, or you might get a car with giant Anime breasteses.






Whatever, it's a cool idea and you know it.
 
I want a Fov settings where I adjust the cockpit view.

I also want new camera angles.

Lets also add tyre blowouts and engine failures in the Fia Races. Too bad this feature will piss a lot of players off like how Far Cry 2's weapon jamming system pissed a lot of people.
 
I want a Fov settings where I adjust the cockpit view.

I also want new camera angles.

Lets also add tyre blowouts and engine failures in the Fia Races. Too bad this feature will piss a lot of players off like how Far Cry 2's weapon jamming system pissed a lot of people.

Yeah I love the cockpit view and feel like I have better spatial awareness than with bumper cam, but the visibility is so terrible and the lack of "shadows" when a car is nearby (which bumper cam has) really makes cockpit view a safety hazard in online races. I had to ditch it because of that, but I wish I didn't have to. Seems like such a waste to spend so much time modeling cockpits, but then make them inferior to bumper cam in the mode that the game is focused on.

I'm not sure about mechanical failures, seems counter to the idea of deciding who is the fastest, but I'm all for full mechanical damage for every race, and full race cautions with safety cars.
 
I swear we already have some sort of thread like this. I can't be bothered to look for it right now though.

I'm thinking the option for the computer to take random liveries from the discover tab and slap them on the AI during custom races. The livery chosen for each car would change every race. The only problem is that some of them would be trash. Or you might get a Sambabus with a complaint inscribed on the side, or you might get a car with giant Anime breasteses.






Whatever, it's a cool idea and you know it.
I think the AI is already doing this in GT League. I swear I saw a white and pink decaled Civic Type R in the Sunday Cup

As for OP, you can sort of do that (number 3). You can toggle high-low brightness on your lights. What I'd like to see though is differing headlight brightness depending on the car. One really important but overlooked aspect in endurance racing is bright enough lights to see as far ahead as you can :P
 
I would like the opportunity to load ghost cars into my game from other racers. It would be so handy to see where I am losing time to the better racers. At the moment I have little idea where I am going too slowly, but still end up 2 secs behind the best drivers.

Either that or a simple throttle brake graph for the lap would be very useful if you could get other peoples inputs overlaid
compare.jpg
 
I would like the opportunity to load ghost cars into my game from other racers. It would be so handy to see where I am losing time to the better racers. At the moment I have little idea where I am going too slowly, but still end up 2 secs behind the best drivers.

Either that or a simple throttle brake graph for the lap would be very useful if you could get other peoples inputs overlaid
compare.jpg

Others ghosts!
 
I'd like a torch to inspect some of the dark interiors in VR
I'd like to open the bonnet, boot and doors and sit in the car, rev the engine in VR showroom
I'd like times to be recorded for VR laps
I'd like one on one (more please) custom races in VR
I'd like to put the convertible roof down in convertibles
I'd like personal music and to switch the car radio on/off whilst in the car (control Race BGM on the fly)
 
I'd like a torch to inspect some of the dark interiors in VR
I'd like to open the bonnet, boot and doors and sit in the car, rev the engine in VR showroom
I'd like times to be recorded for VR laps
I'd like one on one (more please) custom races in VR
I'd like to put the convertible roof down in convertibles
I'd like personal music and to switch the car radio on/off whilst in the car (control Race BGM on the fly)

Can I dream? Livery editor in VR!
 
I would like the opportunity to load ghost cars into my game from other racers. It would be so handy to see where I am losing time to the better racers. At the moment I have little idea where I am going too slowly, but still end up 2 secs behind the best drivers.

Either that or a simple throttle brake graph for the lap would be very useful if you could get other peoples inputs overlaid
compare.jpg

Why does he use 15% throttle for the entire braking before he coasts?
 
Why does he use 15% throttle for the entire braking before he coasts?
Presumably to keep the engine speed up, so when he goes back to full throttle he is already at 4000 (for example) RPM?

Edit: Actually, that's not correct as he lets off before accelerating :dunce:
 
For the thousandth time, I want all the cars in the game to be rental cars in arcade mode, since we only have eight cars there. We should also still be able to use our garage cars too so that the car selection in arcade mode is similar to that in Forza, where you can use your garage cars, or drive almost everything in the game for free.

Saves us the grief of having to grind to have all the cars, and considering we can use our garage cars already, this makes life harder if we only have eight cars as rental cars as opposed to every car featured in the game.
 
I'd like a simple feature that allows you to change the livery of your selected car in Scapes!
 
Being able to toggle race info on/off during a race and being allowed to use left-stick up for brake to go along with right-stick up for throttle.
 
I think the AI is already doing this in GT League. I swear I saw a white and pink decaled Civic Type R in the Sunday Cup

As for OP, you can sort of do that (number 3). You can toggle high-low brightness on your lights. What I'd like to see though is differing headlight brightness depending on the car. One really important but overlooked aspect in endurance racing is bright enough lights to see as far ahead as you can :p
Kind of
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-colors-and-livery-choices-of-ai.376689/
 
Why we can't move around the head like in the VR but in the normal mode to look more inside the cars ?

Rain would be a good feature it would add some changes to the races maybe even the real random rain during races
 
Maybe not really that important, but it would be nice if we could have slow motion cam options in replay so all of us can enjoy and relieve cool moments after the race, like this for example :



By the way, I think things like weather conditions and other important stuff should be priority at first.
 
Race replays in the discovery section and high paying un-ranked quick matches.
 
Maybe not really that important, but it would be nice if we could have slow motion cam options in replay so all of us can enjoy and relieve cool moments after the race, like this for example :



By the way, I think things like weather conditions and other important stuff should be priority at first.

You know, great idea. In a past GT, there was a replay option, that went with the beat of the music. A slow motion option, either to edit replays or while watching, would be an awesome feature.
 
oil changes,would be nice but I'm not holding my breath either.
 
Back