some guy should....

  • Thread starter Thread starter TingBoy
  • 8 comments
  • 413 views
Messages
1,182
some guy should make a player for replay files
like a windows media player for GT3 replays lol
 
lol ^_^.

But I'm only mocking the people that do it too much. lol ^_^
 
That's a good idea!!
I think a plug-in to play GT3 replay files in Media Player is enough!
Right?
 
i like that idea. i have a tv tuner card that can save AVI's, but the quality is not that great.
 
lol, i can't create engines and program stuff...
my bro says you would have to create a whole new engine for it....but meh
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
lol ^_^.

But I'm only mocking the people that do it too much. lol ^_^

Some people don't understand sarcasm, or irony. lol ^_^

Anyway, it would next to impossible to do this

You would need to convert the whole in game engine so it would run on a PC. I know we have some technical people around but, I think that is beyond their abilitys.

Mind you if they recreated the engine, they might as well convert the rest of the game so it runs on a PC.
 
Back