Some Homemade DubstepMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-Unit95
  • 9 comments
  • 1,408 views
It's good. Better than some mainstream songs
 
What program do you use to make Dubstep, and is it free?
 
i think of the game Twisted Metal for some reason lol

I wish i could make a decent drumb break. Better than anything ive made when im bored XD
 
Wow! That's really........ not good at all :(

You need to make more happen, songs like that quickly become boring if it's just the same thing over & over...

I'm not saying I can do better, I suck at Dubstep & frankly, I'm not all that into it either, but I've made a few just for fun.

Just curious, what program did you use? If you run a Sequencer like "Sonar" or "Cubase" or any that support VSTi's you can download some really good Dubstep synths.

Itchy's overdose suite is freeware and reeeeeeally good. ;)

ps. I've been producing & recording about 15 years now, so if you have any questions I'll try to answer as best I can ;)

edited the edit:

I just threw a Myspace page together with some of my songs (including 1 of my attempts at Dubstep)

http://www.myspace.com/ell470

Now I'm off to work!
 
Last edited:
This sounds awful on monitors. Learn to mix.

Also this sounds awful period, learn to music.

ps. I've been producing & recording about 15 years now, so if you have any questions I'll try to answer as best I can ;)

Samples of work?
 
MistaX
This sounds awful on monitors. Learn to mix.

Also this sounds awful period, learn to music.

Samples of work?

Just edited my post to include some of my work :)
 
Just edited my post to include some of my work :)

That certainly was not what I expected to hear :lol:.

Not going to judge anything about nu-metal, not my thing. Mixed well, for what it's worth.
 
MistaX
That certainly was not what I expected to hear :lol:.

Not going to judge anything about nu-metal, not my thing. Mixed well, for what it's worth.

Thanks! I do my best & have my roots in Punk Rock, that's kind of why it sounds like it does :D

edit:
I updated my post with a new Myspace page :)
 
Last edited:
Back