some of my pictures.

• Thread starter pat66
  • 15 comments
Pat-S13
Here are some of my favs pics i took let me know what you guys think !!

44950304936b93637761b.jpg

4491611029cf7dbf4eedb.jpg

44902272119958fd0f0cb.jpg

443151268005cab26efdb.jpg

Last edited:
hey, very good! I really likew the third one (awesome tones), the street light and the cat, nice compositions and colours on all, tough. night work is also good.

The shots have a pseudo-HDR feel to them that I'm not really that fond of personally. That said, they are pretty decent shots. Even though I am not a fan of felines, I really like the cat shot 👍

wasnt expecting such comments , thanks guys !!
I guess ill keep updating this thread then !!
On a side note I just ordered a tokina atx 107 fisheye :)

Nice shots! I must say I'm particularly impressed by the cat shot, it's really hard to take picturres of black cats (I've tried taking pictures of my cat, she just appears usually as a black blob with two eyes! :lol:) But your picture really shows the shape of the cat really well, and the framing on the shot is really good too. As Syntax said some of the shots have this HDR kind of feel to them, especially the Subaru shot, but this can also be caused by the shadow and highlight tool (I think). I must admit it's a technique I don't really use. But other than that excellent shots, I look forward to seeing more. 👍

Last edited:
well the shots are actually hdr's taken with 3 diff exposures , but i just started using photomatix and photoshop so ive still got a lot of learning to do..

Just stick with Photoshop for HDRs and make them extremely subtle, I'd say. The fact that the shadowed part of the fender is clearly lighter than the front part that should have more light on it is very... odd.

The cat picture is very impressive though, for the reasons that others have mentioned.

Somevery nice photo's pat. For some reason I think I like number 4 the best. The soft tones and tilt angle look good, kind of abtract in nauture yet not. Number 2 is pretty cool too, very textural.

What time of day were those two taken?

The cat is also very nice as mentioned before.

thanks guys !!
received my lens today!! havnt got much time to use it but so far i love it !!
here's some shoots
img8555l.jpg

img8553o.jpg

img8493d.jpg

img8562k.jpg

Last edited:
hey guys been busy a little bit these days havnt got the chance to use my camera a lot but here's some new pics ! not sure if i'm liking the black and white one but thought i'd post it to get opinions !
img9763z.jpg

img9720x.jpg

459891781155b7976133b.jpg

16788193.jpg

4599533410730c8d0e5db.jpg

Back