Some thoughts on original courses, especially those not in GT Sport yet.

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 35 comments
As a longtime GT player I think the old tracks are necessary, in my mind for GT they are as real as Spa et al.

PD design some bloody good tracks which should always be included if possible.

That just leaves High Speed Ring, Autumn Ring and Grand Valley without any clues as to where they are situated. Although I can remember way back someone on here speculated that HSR could be set in the Netherlands.
Hmmm, being from the Netherlands, I can't imagine any place (and I've seen a lot of my country) in the Netherlands where that could be based upon, I always got a Germany vibe when driving the HSR, but that might just be because of its name.

Before they release new tracks, iit would be 1000 times better if ALL tracks have real night conditions, especially Le Mans .. just my 2cents

Also someone did a study on the feasibility of Apricot Hill and found its topography to mach up really closely with south eastern Ohio. I don't think that's where they'd put it given the choice but it's neat none the less.
I can see that. Although as someone from south west Ohio, I don't know why they would ever want to put a track in Ohio thats anything other than Mid-Ohio :lol:

Latest Posts

Back