Someone Please Post a Pic of the New Yellow FGT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS_1182
  • 34 comments
  • 4,588 views
It would appear that most of the FGT cars in GT5 are identical to the ones from GT4. Most of them - livery-wise, at least - were based on Formula 1 cars. The red was Ferrari, the silver and black McLaren, the yellow and black Jordan, the blue Liger or Prost, the green and yellow ("John Deere Edition") Lotus, the orange Arrows, the white a 1990s Tyrrell, the with with red and green a BAR-Honda or maybe a 1980s Williams and so on.

Fixed typos. BTW, not all colors were sourced from F1 cars; the white FGT looks like the Mobil1 NSX SuperGT whilist the red-green are inspired from Castrol Supra. The white-purple are the PD offical colors, right? 💡

EDIT: The red-green seems simliar to Force India or Brawn. :)
 
Last edited:
So has anyone tried to paint their FGT yet?
To see if it's possible, Only asking because there is a white one on the online dealership after the new update and it looks better than the blue one I have now.
I didn't try myself because I went straight into the ring 4 hour endurance race in B-SPEC.

Tried, you cant paint them.

I bought one from the online dealership, mostly white with blue added.
 
What level do you have to be to get the formula Gran Turismo. Ive been searching the used car dealership for ages and i still havnt found one :grumpy:

Annoyingly i cant get my PS3 online so i cant get it the easy way
 
A guy had a white and green trim FGT online last night. Kids were calling him toothpaste. God, I'm glad I'm past the FGT stage. And now u can just buy at the online dealer. How convenient.
 
Ardius how can a 20 less displacement be made better than the v10 with equal development time and spend. They can't just add vvt you know.
 
Back