Something interesting ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ICEMAN_ZIDANE
  • 43 comments
  • 4,568 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him a break guys. English obviously isn't his first language.
 
English doesn't make a difference. Thoughts are thoughts.
 
Give him a break guys. English obviously isn't his first language.

I don't think that is the issue. He just seems very enthused about the impending release of GT5 and took it in the wrong direction. Football (not-American) rivalry comes to mind (Zinedine Zidane, his namesake, is a big hint).
 
Give him a break guys. English obviously isn't his first language.
His language isn't the problem. It's the heavy bias he spews.
 
You have better english skills than the majority of my friends :lol:

Analog is very fluid in English, I'm a bit jealous about that. I always struggle to find the right words or how to formulate.
Makes me feel a bit stupid sometimes. :(
 
His language isn't the problem. It's the heavy bias he spews.

+1.

This isn't the first post of it's kind from him.
 
His language isn't the problem. It's the heavy bias he spews.

I just think he struggles to get his message across because of his language skills. Benefit of the doubt.
 
A game like F1 2010 ( codemasters) had 2 years development time and they just had to make ~20 F1 cars (+tracks..)
GT 5 have 5-6 years development time BUT GT 5 has more then 1000 cars

PD only had to make 200+ cars. The rest they already had...

It's still impressive but come on man...
 
I just think he struggles to get his message across because of his language skills. Benefit of the doubt.
If you dig back through the F1 2010 threads a few months before it released, he was already in there talking about how F1 2010 will be a flop & how nothing can beat GT5.
 
^That's a much nicer way of putting it than what I had in mind.
 
Thread about F1 2010 != Thread about GT5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back