Something really rare...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoworytaPolska
  • 13 comments
  • 1,400 views
Messages
81
Poland
Krakow, Poland
Messages
Novo6170
I would love something really rare, surprise me... Anything that is tradeable. Offer it up.
 
You got the Subaru impreza touring car?
 
check my sig see if anything you need !!!!
 
Rolls Royce Phantom.



Maybe if you created garage at www.mygranturismo.net we could see what you already have, and what are you offering for such a rare thing nobody knows. Why not just ask for something and offer something this thread is far too random.
 
Rolls Royce Phantom.

[...]

Not 100% sure. But is this ride in GT5? :confused:
I guess not... :lol:

A "mygranturismo" garage is always a good idea though. 👍
 
I was giving him a surprise being as i dont have a clue what he thinks is rare. We all know nothing is rare really.:)👍
 
Porsche is rare....at least until GT6.. haha

Maybe they can strike a deal with EA about the license 👍
 
Delete your game save. Then don't play any A Spec. That would be rare. B Spec is so much fun. You should be able to do this for at least a year. Don't forget the B Spec Seasonal every 4 weeks. ;)

Rare item? (Scratches chin and looks up into the space where his thoughts should be.) If only there was a super hard to find car that nobody had. I don't know what could be considered rare either sorry. But what ever it is, one of the above has it. :)
 
Delete your game save. Then don't play any A Spec. That would be rare. B Spec is so much fun. You should be able to do this for at least a year. Don't forget the B Spec Seasonal every 4 weeks. ;)

Rare item? (Scratches chin and looks up into the space where his thoughts should be.) If only there was a super hard to find car that nobody had. I don't know what could be considered rare either sorry. But what ever it is, one of the above has it. :)

Emerald green .....
 
Alright, I'm looking for a Mitsubishi HSR-II.
 
Back