Something to tide us over.

  • Thread starter Thread starter heero 12
  • 8 comments
  • 670 views
Can this handle a Logitech wheel?

Looks interesting...
 
Yep. Go check out the Bosses while you're at it 👍 (302 and 429, an old friend from the days of MM1 made those)
 
how did you install this on winxp. I keep getting a autoexec.nt error saying it cant run windows and ms dos programs.
 
Live For Speed is better in my opinion minus the non licensed cars, I dunno I found the handling more realistic but they are both great games.
 
I think you pressed on the wrong link... This is the GT4 Forum, If you want to discuss PC games, then please go here. Thank you.
 
I think what makes this game so great is that it's free and totally open source, someone please name another racing game like that.
 
The PC game "Racer" has kind of been out for a few years now. I know because I did forums on another thread about it. I never downloaded it, but from what I seen, you can make your own tracks and your own cars. Mess them up anyway you like and all that. This will be the first timeI'll try to successfully download Racer, courtesy of my new favorite downloader (thanks to Alpha's recommendation), NetTransport. I'll give it a look-see. I should like this.
 
IMO it's harder than LFS, I've had Racer for nearly 2 years now, and the cars ALWAYS understeer, I've tried to remove this problem by removing the mouse sensitivity, but it doesnt do anything.. I usually resort to moving at a crawl to turn properly.. Ohh and the crash physics are WAYYYY to buggy..
 
Back