Song of the DayMusic 

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 1,138 comments
Now I'm even more certain the randomiser is biased towards GTA San Andreas and Miami Vice.

Not complaining, just saying that the three songs I have that've all been SotD four times (!) fit in either of those groups.

Also it only took exactly two weeks for Free Bird to pop up again, so I'm not sure whether that's legit. Unless the one-month rule doesn't apply anymore. Then again, why am I complaining about a K-DST song being popular with the randomiser?

Now I'm even more certain the randomiser is biased towards GTA San Andreas and Miami Vice.

Not complaining, just saying that the three songs I have that've all been SotD four times (!) fit in either of those groups.

Also it only took exactly two weeks for Free Bird to pop up again, so I'm not sure whether that's legit. Unless the one-month rule doesn't apply anymore. Then again, why am I complaining about a K-DST song being popular with the randomiser?
I haven't had any sleep these past few days, that might explain how it slipped through the one month rule.

Back