Song Title Game!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 945 comments
  • 26,562 views
Poison - Something to Believe in
 
Ignore; wrong thread :ouch:,
 
This is a Song Title game, so you can't use the Band's name.
 
Rush - The Speed Of Love

I think that's the only rush song with the word love in the title.
 
In Flames - Like You Better Dead
 
L7 - Pretend We're Dead.

I am almost as embarrassed posting that as I am annoyed when it comes on the Radio in San Andreas. I hate it, but it came to mind.
 
Megadeth - Die Dead Enough
 
The Hives - Die all right.
 
Lamb of God - Now You've Got Something to Die For
 
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comin'

I believe that's 2 1/2 points for me.
 
Double post, ignore

Crappy school comps...
 
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall: Part 2
 
Part 2, eh? Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick
 
The Commodores - Brick House
 
Korn - Another Brick in the Wall
 
Stone Sour - Road Hogs
 
Jimi Hendrix - Red House
 
Back