Sony Releases Official DualShock 4 'Back Button' Attachment

• Thread starter Robin
  • 35 comments
Instead of this unnecessary screen they could have released a PS4 configure app - Similiar to Sony Headset 2.0 companion app!
Then just have a simple mode button to swap bindings with on-screen pop-up notifications.

Seems like people here are only interested in the attachments usefulness in racing games. But I can see all kinds of uses for this in games that require difficult button combinations. Placing additional buttons where the controller screen would still only be usable with thumbs. This allows you to use fingers that normally just hold the controller. Im definitely in.

Seems like people here are only interested in the attachments usefulness in racing games. But I can see all kinds of uses for this in games that require difficult button combinations. Placing additional buttons where the controller screen would still only be usable with thumbs. This allows you to use fingers that normally just hold the controller. Im definitely in.

Exactly the reason I plan to pick one up at some point probably used because they are exclusive to GAME in the UK and I refuse to buy anything from them, I play Crossout occasionally and its great being able to map certain buttons but very limited in-game this would definitely make it much easier to press certain buttons without having to hold my controller a weird uncomfortable way.

Exactly the reason I plan to pick one up at some point probably used because they are exclusive to GAME in the UK and I refuse to buy anything from them, I play Crossout occasionally and its great being able to map certain buttons but very limited in-game this would definitely make it much easier to press certain buttons without having to hold my controller a weird uncomfortable way.

I'm curious, what have GAME done to upset you ?

I'm curious, what have GAME done to upset you ?
You mean besides more or less forcing every where else out of business? I used to go there many years ago before they got too big and started with all the exclusive bs, I'll just wait until my local gaming shop gets one in second hand I'd rather give him my money and help keep his shop open because unlike GAME he doesn't charge ridiculous prices.

Back