Sony Tokyo Game Show Press Conference Time and Date Announced

I expect PD to increase the car count and track count by a little. So I think GT Sport may launch with 160-180 cars, and with 18-20 locations and an unknown number of layouts. I mean, PD has changed these numbers quite a few times already, so it isn't that far fetched.

Anyways, can't wait! :)

I do hope GTS is put on the limelight this time at the main stage. Past GT's never get featured as a flagship at TGS like it had always been at E3. It was put in the backseat, but perhaps PD prefers it that way now.

TGS I believe is bigger than Gamescom but the output of Japanese and Asian games have been in a strange lull over the past few years. Like the attraction and hype is there, but it always gets dashed? I guess I feel that way cause all my favourite Japanese games have stopped trying. No sequels, no exciting developments, zero chances at being revived or remastered. The only JP game I follow at TGS is GT, and even when they sit back, there isn't anything else for me to watch.

The best I hope to see is more info for Taiko PS4 and any PlayStation stuff coming to Region 3/Asia.

TGS I believe is bigger than Gamescom but the output of Japanese and Asian games have been in a strange lull over the past few years.

It's been going on for quite some time now, decades. Asian developers have not kept pace with their global counterparts since the PS2 days. I'm not sure why this is but it has pulled down TGS from being the premier event it used to be.

Back