Sony_Gamer drift videos

• Thread starter sony_gamer
  • 57 comments
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh...can't believe u 2 still play...

I havn't xlinked for almost a year...
I would if my router cooperated like before -.-'

really nice, i just love the D1 cars,

i try to make them have extreme wheelspin to make it like the real life D1 cars.

thanks for the commet mr. apex

i hardly get any comments on my vids due to the fact i have a bad quality video cause i can't afford a caputure card

but the drifting is wat makes the vid good and is all that matters

sorry if i'm not rich like u ppl

and drift on

sony_gamer
thanks for the commet mr. apex

i hardly get any comments on my vids due to the fact i have a bad quality video cause i can't afford a caputure card

but the drifting is wat makes the vid good and is all that matters

sorry if i'm not rich like u ppl

and drift on

Keep it up, man. I've been to some trackdays IRL, and all I can say is rich people lack skill... :D The richest blokes in their 200K+ Porsches were driving like sissies... plus it seems to me that some cheap-o cars are actally more fun to drive than very expensive ones. Yay for the poor! 👍 👍 👍

Mr. Apex
Keep it up, man. I've been to some trackdays IRL, and all I can say is rich people lack skill... :D The richest blokes in their 200K+ Porsches were driving like sissies... plus it seems to me that some cheap-o cars are actally more fun to drive than very expensive ones. Yay for the poor! 👍 👍 👍
and the only reason for that, is because some people with cheap cars really push it to the limits, and they dont care if they wreck because they are so cheap.
ill check that new vid out in an hour or 2.

Suzuki
and the only reason for that, is because some people with cheap cars really push it to the limits, and they dont care if they wreck because they are so cheap.
ill check that new vid out in an hour or 2.

Exactly, that's me! :D Come a little bit closer, sweet Porsche, and I'll leave my signature in your door... muahahaha!

sony_gamer

rofl

i jsut bought one for <$19! works great, just playin with color settings yet.

sony_gamer
yes, that was us on Aprciot Hill
that was u in the HKS
i was the D1 Rx7
hah i was kinda wondering, i was like hmm that initiation looks familiar. but i couldnt remember if we had a recent session or not.
still, go get a capture card already! you need one!

cool sony 👍

I did not know that you had recorded our drift. it's a nice video with completely insane sequences.:dunce:

💡 ummm …I believe being in love with my black Cizeta :dopey: :sly:

see you later on the track
icon_wink.gif

(sorry for my bad english speaking)
icon_redface.gif

Widge
cool sony 👍

I did not know that you had recorded our drift. it's a nice video with completely insane sequences.:dunce:

💡 ummm …I believe being in love with my black Cizeta :dopey: :sly:

see you later on the track
icon_wink.gif

(sorry for my bad english speaking)
icon_redface.gif

man that Cizeta is hard
u drift it good

yea i record things at randem as long as its good

i only have four...the more the better....u know what u shud do sony...lol get someone..preferably one of ur friends in RL to play spit screen with u ...then out of nowhere bust out with ur drifting skills...LMFAO i do it all the time...makes meh laugh

Tevshaun
i only have four...the more the better....u know what u shud do sony...lol get someone..preferably one of ur friends in RL to play spit screen with u ...then out of nowhere bust out with ur drifting skills...LMFAO i do it all the time...makes meh laugh

lol
none of my friends play gt4 but one but we play on xlink a long time ago
for some reason his xlink all of a sudden couldn't detect his ps2 anymore
i tried to fix it but wouldn't work

but was worth the fun while it lasted

in real life i hardly talk about GT4
ppl are too into Need4Speed and all those gay racing games

Back